I didn't do it though

As Mikey ran to sanzus class he saw people glaring at him and a teacher yelling at him "HEY YOU DON'T RUN" but Mikey ignored her and kept running as he saw the class he opened what all his force and looked around and there he saw sanzu and his group they all looked at him with a weird expression "YOU FUCKING BITCH THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?" Mikey said as he walked up to Sanzu, "chill down the fuck you talking about? I didn't do shit" Sanzu said with a confused expression "WOW REALLY? HAHA FUCKING FUNNY SO YOU WEREN'T THE ONE WHO SPREAD RUMOURS ABOUT ME!?" Mikey yelled at him. "Rumours? It wasn't me I was in the classroom the whole time" there was rage in Mikey's eyes, "and you want me to believe that?" Aiko stood up and looked at Mikey with an angry expression "I don't know what got into you but you shouldn't just accuse sanzu for doing something he didn't do." Mikey stared at him with a blank expression until someone barged into the classroom, "umm Mikey the principal is calling you." Mikey didn't say anything and then he turned around and looked at her, "okay..I'm coming" he walked out of the classroom and went to the principal's office.

SANZU'S POV

"What the hell just happened..." Joshi said with a confused expression "right that was so fucking weird" Aiko said, looking like he was about to explode "calm down, he maybe though we were the one who spread rumours about him because yesterday we saw him working in a cafe shop?" Sanzu said "yeah right" Aiko said, glaring.

MIKEY'S POV

As I walked into the classroom I saw the principal and 2 teachers and one girl? I saw her crying. "Mikey sit down." Said the principal, "Oh okay.." Mikey said as he sat down, "HE SEXUAL ASSAULTED ME!" The girl said yelling and crying..."HUH?" Mikey had a confused expression "Mikey we heard you sexual assaulted her and we believe the victim first but of course we do wanna know your part of the story" one of the teachers said.

*mikeys thought"

What the fuck are they even talking about? I didn't do shit, who even is she?

MIKEY'S POV

Mikey sighed and said "I don't know what you guys are talking about but I didn't do anything to her, I don't even know her." "YOU LIAR YOU SEXUAL ASSAULTED ME AND THREATENED ME SAYING IF I TOLD ANYONE YOU WOULD DO SOMETHING TO ME" the Brunette girl said "calm down and Mikey I want you to call your parents immediately."

|_________________------_________________|

next chapter on Friday - noya