CHAPTER:-26

One month later so many humiliation namjoon know he need help from someone but whenever he do something jimin will do worst and worst to things him these days he learned other side of jimin.
Jimin never hurt him physically in past days but he was giving him mental wounds scaring him with different weird ideas like he hang him upside down from  bridge and tell him to chant
jimin I love you.
Even tho he doesn't hurt him physically but he is hurt not eating for days he feel numb he don't know what happens to jimin sometimes he feed him too much he throws up all the food or sometimes he doesn't give him a single grain for days.
"Ji...jimin please open at the other I'm hungry please I'll never do that again"joon said tiredly knocking on the door.
"Joon oh! no I'm sorry how can I do this to you baby I so sorry let eat something ok".jimin opened the door when who having a support from door fall on him.
"No....no.. please no I'll n..ne.ver do this again let me go please"joon said panicking when he saw jimin beside him.
"I'm mot doing anything I'm just going to feed you baby don't scared of me I love you say you love me too"jimin said giving a spoon of rice to namjoon.
"I...I lo..love y..you I.. really d- do jimin but l- l don't know what happens to you I can help you b- b- baby just tell me"joon said gulping the rice and crying tears are running from his eyes continuosly.
"What are you talking about I'm absolutely fine look at me I even started workout"jimin said smiling while feeding joon pecking his lips time to time.
"Let me call yoongi hyung please just one time jimin just one time"joon said trying to convince his husband.
"Why don't you forget him I love you I do everything for you but you still want talk to him why?hm..you want to leave you can't leave me"jimin yelled startled joon who was panicking at the moment.
"Jim- jimin no please no please I'll never say that again no jimin please please"namjoon started shouting when jimin pulled him from the bed harshly.
"Ok I trust you let's just eat and sleep ok"jimin said giving another kiss to his baby.

One weeks namjoon get to  understand jimin mind he always do whatever jimin said if jimin not eat he doesn't eat even protest about it but whenever jimin got vanished in middle of night he will eat his hide snacks or food.
Whenever jimin wants to him do something dirty things he just cried in bathroom he found out that jimin had eyes on him everytime everywhere has hidden camera even in bathroom the only where camera is not in their bedroom.
So he used to eat there but he needs help jimin gave him a phone only jimin's no. on it so tried to remember any of his friends no. but couldn't he has to do something before jimin come home.

"Found it".

To be continued......

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It's gonna be end soon.

Hopefully you liked it

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA........