chapter 1

3rd pov:

On a hunting trip, Suleiman and his best friend Pargali Ibrahim come across messengers.

Messenger 1: " I the Armourer chamberlain süleyman agha have brought news to my Prince from the Grand Vizier Mehmet Pasha."

A guard collects the letter and takes it to the Prince, the silence is very strong.

Suleiman reading the letter: " His majesty, sultan Selim Khan on the night of the 22nd of September, after isha prayer walked the path of righteousness in his tent in the çorlu encampment and has ascended to heaven. It is imperative that his majesty, Prince Suleiman comes to the capital quick."

Suleiman stares at the letter in shock then turns around, and without any words his companion pargali Ibrahim understands what has happened.

He grabs the şehzades sword and gets onto his knees bowed behind his friend.

Pargali: "your majesty, sultan Suleiman khan the dynasty and the entire Ottoman Empire awaits you."

The guards all bow to him as he walks past after grabbing his sword and gets onto his horse.

‐----------------------------------------------------------------

On an Ottoman boat after being captured with many other girls is Alexandra.

Boat guy 1: "food! Get in line!"

Every1 rushes towards the food but 1 girl.

Maria: "Alexandra get up and eat. Alexandra! Get up. If you haven't eaten for days, you'll get sick. Come on. "

Random girl: "Maria, Alexandra, come on."

Alexandra: "don't drink that dirty Ottoman soup. I'd rather starve than drink it."

Maria looks at her in shock and tells her to shut up. The boat guard goes to grab Alexandra.

Guard 2: "come here! Get up! Eat that soup!"

Alexandra:" don't touch me! I'll kill you!"

Guard 2:" you'll do what?"

Alexandra: " ill kill you, you filth! " she spits in his face and he smacks her.

Alexandra lands on the wood near a knife so she grabs it.

Alexandra: " you're dead! You hit me! Your dead now. You dog!" She yells in anger.

Everyone on the boat is in shock, scared of what's to come. Then suddenly another man comes from behind and yanks Alexandra to the floor.

Maria:" Alex!"

Guard 3:" come here! Tie her up. Don't even let her drink water."

Maria:" Effendi, we'll do what you want! Have mercy."

Alexandra:" I want to die! Throw me in the sea."

Guard 3: " it's forbidden for you to die. You are the sultan's slave. You can't die until you reach the Palace. The Sultan will kill you if he so desires." He leaves angrily

Alexandra:" Jesus Christ! May the sultan die. May his Palace collapse. May Istanbul be destroyed."

------‐----------------------------------------------------------

In the Palace...

Suleiman: " mother. Pray for us. May Allah keep us from disgrace. May he destine us to show the power and justice of the Ottomans to the world."

He hugs his mother and kisses her hand.

Ayşe sultan:" may Allah bless you with a long life. Long may you reign. I give you my blessings. Inshallah Allah blesses you as well. " " I prepared you a kaftan. Bring me lions kaftan."