22

—

"What?" Suhyeok had now questioned after pausing a little in shock. "What bullshit is that? Moron."

"I saw him get bit." Cheongsan explained, I could see him still tightly holding onto the music stand. "If you get bitten by zombies, you turn. So if Gwinam bit her-"

"You're wrong!" Suhyeok shouted causing the zombies in the hallway to seemingly grow more aggressive as their growls grew louder. "Gwinam wasn't a zombie. He wasn't. He spoke. He recognised me." Suhyeok was quick to turn to look at Namra as he continued, "You saw. He wasn't a zombie."

All of a sudden, Namra stood up, she was staring directly at Cheongsan. "Are you sure he was bitten by a zombie."

"Yes." Cheongsan responded, I watched as the hope on Namra's face was soon drained away.

"Then I'll turn into a zombie too." The class president realised, I could see she had small smudges of blood on her face.

Suhyeok was quick to turn to face the girl, "Stop that." He demanded.

"I.. Never mind. I'm leaving. Thanks, Suhyeok." Namra announced before turning around, she began walking but immediately halted as Suhyeok spoke.

"Hey, Prez." The class president turned around as I could see her stare straight at Suhyeok.

"You never call me by my name." Namra pointed out as she stared at him a little longer before turning back around and continuing to walk towards the door.

I watched as Suhyeok immediately followed the girl, grabbing her arm and pulling her to face him as he began to speak, "You're not one of them." He tried to convince the girl as she struggled to get his hand off her arm before he dragged her back to face everyone. "She won't turn into a zombie. Don't you trust me?"

"I saw Gwinam get bit. It happened while we fought." Cheongsan continued to explain, holding the music stand in a defensive position.

"I fought him to. That's how I know." Suhyeok spoke up again, still trying to convince everyone that Namra won't turn.

Wujin turned to face me as I looked up at him, we gave each other confused expressions as we were unsure as to what to do in this situation. I grabbed a hold of his other hand as we both turned back to look at the three at the front.

I watched as Suhyeok had now dragged Namra over to the window with him, ripping off the curtain as he slammed the window open before turning to face everyone whilst holding his and Namra's intertwined hands up.