𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚒𝚍

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐:

Ailith was on her way to Furuichi's house after changing out of her school uniform

Ailith was on her way to Furuichi's house after changing out of her school uniform. She demanded Tatsumi to watch over Be'el while she went home. She had a small book bag with some off her old baby clothes. Her parents decided to keep them so she could pass them down to her kids.

Ailith never thought it would come in handy. She finally got to Furuichi's and barges in. "I'm back!" She announces but she got no response. She looks around to see the downstair area were empty.

"Don't tell me they left," she walks to the teenage boy's room. She glares at the sight of her baby being pulled by an unknown woman. Be'el looks over to her with teary eyes.

Ailith quickly makes her way towards Be'el and snatches him gently away. "Are you okay?" She rocks him slightly hoping to calm his nerves. After doing so she turns a cold gaze towards the blonde woman who didn't seem too happy.

"Who the hell are you?" Tatsumi and Furuichi started to sweat at the arising tension in the air. They sat on the sidelines waiting for the blonde's response.

"I could ask you the same thing" She replied with the same cold gaze that matched Ailith's.

"I don't have to answer to you in my house" Ailith said stepping up to the blonde. Be'el plants his face into her chest hiding from the woman before them.

"Umm don't you mean my house?" Furuichi questions slightly annoyed by his friends claiming his home theirs.
He quickly got quiet when Ailith directed her glare towards him.

"It does not matter I am taking Master back home" she holds out her arms towards Be'el who glances at her with a blank expression.

"Now, Master, Hilda is here to bring you home" she smiles brightly towards the uninterested baby.

"Tch," Be'el and Ailith turns away from the demon. Furuichi decided to try and reason with Ailith.

"Cmon Ai, don't you want Be'el to return to his home? To be with his family?" He whispers to her softly. Ailith thought for a moment. She looks down at Be'el who was looking at her.

"Not really, but I'll decide after she tells us who she is" Ailith sat down at the table with Be'el in her lap.

"Now we can have a reasonable conversation or we can go back and forward and get no information. The choice is yours"Tatsumi and Furuichi sighs and sat down beside her making her in the middle. Be'el crawls off Ailith's lap and place himself between Tatsumi and her.

"I suppose we could have a small chat since I now see the situation" The Blonde sits down gracefully on the opposite side of them.

"Let's begin, I am the demon Hildegarde, and I am this baby's maidservant demon" Hilda introduces herself casually.

"Demon?" The trio of childhood friends asked in sync.

"And that child is to be the king of we demons. His name is Kaiser de Emerana Beelzebub IV. In other words, he is the Demon Lord." The trio eyes fell onto the baby.

"Demon Lord?!" Furuichi asks shocked.

"Yes Demon Lord, Furu are you becoming deaf now" Ailith asks plainly.

"Demon Lord?" Tatsumi asks shocked as well.

"You too? Yes Demon Lord" Ailith huffs out.

"DEMON LORD?"She smacks the both of them in the back of their heads for repeating the dumb question.

"Um Hilda was it? Thanks for the exposition! That's great and all but since you've come to take him back-" Furuichi was sweating profusely.

"No" Ailith cuts him off and hug Be'el close to her.

"OH COME ON AILITH! ARE YOU REALLY CONSIDERING KEEPING HIM?! FOR GOODNESS SAKE YOURE A TEENAGER IN HIGHSCHOOL" Furuichi shouts hoping to talk some sense into the girl. She stares at the baby in her arm. She was already attached to the small demon child. How could she not he was so cute!

"But he's cute and he already has me wrapped around his tiny little fingers" Ailith shoots back at the white haired man.

"TATSUMI ARENT YOU GOING TO SAY SOMETHING?!" Furuichi looks at Tatsumi with a pointed look.

"Huh? What you want me to do? She's as stubborn as a mule"Tatsumi picks his ear as he looks away. He knew she wouldn't give up the child easily. She never give up anything without putting up a fight so he saw it as futile to go against her. It wouldn't do him any harm.

"DONT YOU KNOW IF SHE KEEPS HIM. YOU'RE GOING TO BE EFFECTED TOO" Tatsumi's eyes widens with realization like the thought didn't occur which it didn't.

"AILITH, WE'RE NOT KEEPING THE BABY! IT WOULD BE A HUGE BURDEN ON US! WE DONT KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF A BABY" Ailith looks at Tatsumi with a "are you done" expression. Be'el has somehow made it to his lap. He starts hitting him slightly for yelling at Ailith.

"If you too will be quiet, it won't be possible to take him back. Why? Because you seem to have been chosen. As the Demon Lord's father and mother" Hilda points in the direction of Ailith and Tatsumi.

"The Great Demon Lord said this: Take him to the human world, find some human to raise him, and have him destroy humanity, 'kay? Is what he said." She said plainly.

"The Great Demon Lord seems like he's got a screw loose" Tatsumi and Furuichi thought.

"I have come here in search of a human suitable to be the young Master's parent." Furuichi decided it was his time to bounce.

"Good luck" he was about to leave but got grabbed by Tatsumi.

"You just gonna run away?"

"This is my house! Go home!"

"Hush" Ailith hits the both of them in the head. They both were now on the ground with big lumps on their head. Be'el was cheering at the violence.

"Look what you've two done. I've got a headache now from all that yelling we'll continue the story in the next chapter" a large man with a thick mustache burst into the room.

"I SAID WE'LL CONTINUE NEXT CHAPTER! NOW CYA NEXT TIME"

"STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL WE CANT AFFORD IT TO REPAIR IT" Furuichi shouts pointing at her.

"THEN HUSH AND LET IT REMAIN BROKEN"

Everyone else was confused on what they were talking about.