Chapter 7: A great day

~~~~~

-Third person POV-

A blonde hair girl was going out for a morning jog, it seemed a pretty great day. "Aoi-chan! I'll go out for a jog." Said the girl, namely Ichigo. "Okay. I'm having a meeting at 10. Probably I won't eat lunch with you." Said a voice coming out of the bathroom, it's is Aoi. "It's fine."

Ichigo head out and started jogging, while humming a song as the wind blew in her hair. The great weather made Ichigo wanting to dance, so she was jogging, dancing and humming at the same time. After a while she stopped, not because she was tired, it was because she saw a cat under the tree.

She soon reaches there, and touches the cat before hugging it. After putting the cat down she decide to take a photo and send it on Kirakiratter, after that she send it to Seira, she knows how Seira loves kitties. But she didn't know that there was a person approaching her.

"Hoshimiya?"

She turned her head in shock to see him, Suzukawa Naoto.

-Ichigo POV-

I turn my head to see the one and only, Suzukawa-san. Ah.. my heart beating so fast. I gaze his sapphire eyes, even though I can only see one eye, it's still beautiful. My face started heating up, I turned my head away to avoid his gaze and saw the broom that he just used to sweep. "Suzukawa-san, why are you sweeping the floor? We have a new groundskeeper, and you are a teacher." I asked. "Oh- uhh, I can't live without sweeping the floor." He simply answered. Dam this boy- nevermind.

"Why are you here?" He asked. WHA- does he really not see that I'm jogging- "if you're jogging, then you should've be on your tracksuit ." He interrupted my thought. Wait- I'm JOGGING WITHOUT MY TRACKSUIT!

"Hehehe..... i-I'll go. Class is starting soon..." I said as I started running as fast as I could. I could hear him saying "But today there aren't any lessons."

I petrified. Anyway how did I forgot to wear my tracksuit? Thank god this is a female school. At least there won't be pervert weirdos trying to see your- okay, I think I have to stop thinking those weird things. (You see Ichigo isn't innocent and dense as Yume.)

Now that I think, today I don't have lessons, this means that I'm free. So what can I do? Aoi -chan has a meeting later, Ran is practicing for her next stage, Seira still hasn't answered my text, I think she's busy. Then who? Hmm... Yesterday I just talked to Akari. She confessed that she is in a relationship with Sena. I can't believe that my junior has a boyfriend! I can't even confess to my crush. Crush... I stopped at this word. In my mind appeared Suzukawa-san. I found I'm in love with him when I talked about it to Aoi-chan and Ran, they giggled at each other between the sentences and in conclusion they said I was in love.

"Then what's love?" I asked.

"Hmm... love is whenever or wherever you always involuntarily want to chat with him." Said Aoi-chan.

"Loving a person is when he's with another girl you get jealous." Continued Aoi-chan.

"When you think about "love", the first person that appears in your mind is the one you love!" Said Ran while reading a book.

"I never knew Ran knows about love! Hm hm do you have or got a crush?" Aoi-chan raised her eyebrows.

"Uh- Aoi! We are talking about Ichigo having a crush on a person!" Pouted Ran.

"Fine fine." She turned to me. "So who is the lucky boy??" Aoi asked with a smirk on her face.

"..."