41. Worthless

After finishing the call with his senior, Sumedh rolled his brown eyes as tears of frustration blurred his vision and throw his phone on the footing only to break it into pieces. Shreya, Rajat, Mallika exchanges their glances discovering his furious attitude.

"What happened?" Breaking the pin-drop silence of minutes, finally, Shreya inquired of.

"He is out" He grunted.

"Who?" Shreya asked bewilderment.

Though She knew who had been he talking about, she lifted her quiz. She sighed.

Something was wrong!!

All of that was erroneous!!

Mistaken!!

God knows her chosen path is perfect or not. But it had been relaxed a bit, uh..no.. not at all. Her mind is still occupied with numerous thoughts swirling around her cranium.

"Who can else be. Us Abhijeet ke wajah kyunki unhone jo kiya nashe ki halat me kiya, He's not real culprit or jo real culprit thi uska kam to kabka tamam hogya." Sumedh let out a sarcastic laugh. 

"Jeet bhai?" Her face almost pale, braided with throb as she got to learn throughout the whole circumstance and it only boosted her suffering, distress plus fury.

But there was no benefit of shedding tears. Her tears escaping from her eyes would be of no worth if she would let herself weaken again and whimper as she did before. It seemed of no use, certainly but the question aroused here, why she had been so hurt? 

"Forgive him" Rajat suggested peeking her through. She is involved in deep thinking.

"What?" Sumedh sounded nonplused and highly disagreed. And Shreya didn't pay attention to him at all. She closed her eyes.

"Yeah, forgive and forget. Think like he's a stranger to us. That's it."  Rajat cleared himself.

It's not that easy." He struggled to keep his voice inferior

"Not hard as much we think." Mallika broke out the silence she was going through. Fairly quiet unknown with the whole matter she preferred silence absolutely right but spotting her boyfriend paying no heed to Rajat's recommendation it was tough for her to be a mere silent spectator 

"Miku" Sumedh grunted showing his disinterest.

"Just shut up Sumedh, I know vo hurt huyi hai iska matlab ye nhi ki tum use jail me daldo" Mallika shouted all of sudden, earning a suspicious gaze through their eyes.

"Tum unka side le rahi ho" Sumedh commemorated with frustration. 

He wondered including others what sort of question he asked all of sudden that it darken her cheeks in scarlet hue.

"Of course he is my crush" She accepted shyly.

"I agreed." Rajat approved as the Doctor wasn't had been unknown to this spicy reality and his lips turned into faded smirked as Sumedh shrieked. "Hein?"

"Hn but tunhe kabhi bataya nhi" Mallika revealed giving him into nearly heart attack.

"Kyu" His face illuminated the irritation and jealousy she was wishing to discern so far. And as acknowledged, his cute annoying face looked edible, she wished to consume him right now, the man had been so fuckin' handsome and alluring.

"Tum Daya sir ka sar ab tak phod chuke hote sayad isilye" Rajat teased.

"Vo to ab bhi phodunga, matlab had hai ye admi meri bestfreind ko to mujhse chhin hi chuka h ab girlfriend ko bhi chhinega"