Chapter V

I couldn't contain it. I breathed in and out trying to calm myself but it just wasn't cutting it. I drove back to our dorm in fury. Why was dancer six even sitting that close to me? Was she trying to seduce me unknowningly? I mentally smacked myself across the face. Keep on dreaming Alice you'll find yourself in wonderland soon. All she is doing is making money. She's not interested in me as a person.

I dragged Trish up to our dorm and changed her into pjammas. I tucked her into bed like the mother bird I am. At least to all my friends I act like a motherly figure. Which was awkward considering they're the same or close to the same age as me.

I myself took a shower and got into pj shorts and my matching peach cami. As I just layed down, still infuriated a light knock came at my door. I lunged up in my bed, glaring daggars at the door. Now who the hell is at my dorm at this time of night? I stomped over to that door like a bull, planning to bitch out whomever the fuck was....

I opened the door and froze in my tracks. "What are you doing here?" I asked in an irritated tone.

"You dropped this on your way up." The Dean's daughter handed me my wallet that was full of what cash I had left. I took it limply from her hand. Our fingers touching briefly. A zap siezed through my body. Her and I both jerked back. "Ouch." We both said in unison.

"Electric static must be. I'm sorry." Eliz apologized, embarrassed. Embarrassed? Elizabeth Kroner? Well this is a first. Only I couldn't figure out what was embarrassing her.

As her dimples began to show my stomach dropped. She was so damn adorable. Her bluish-gray eyes were fluttering at me in the most attractive  way. I don't think she was doing it on purpose and that made me all the more vunerable. I smiled at her and down casted my head.

"Thank you for this. I appreciate it."

"You're welcome." Eliz just stood there awkwardly, avoiding my eyes. What in the hell?

"Aahh... Is there something I can help you with?"

She shook her head. "No--no I was just going. G'night Blondie." She started down the hallway.

"Okay g'ni...Wait."  My train of thought was halted. Did she just call me... No that dancer is still at work. There's no way Eliz is dancer number six. She doesn't even seem to fit in that column. Abandoning the absurd thought I retired to my bed. Only, I couldn't sleep. Not for one second.

**********
I felt like shit. I needed sleep this was getting fucking ridiculous. I don't know what the hell got into me but I've become Eliz's personal stalker. I've been hiding in her fucking shadows and nothing. There was no sign she was that dancer. When will I give this bullshit up?

Trotting like a slug to the cafeteria Trish caught up with me. "Jesus H crimany on a cruch, Vicks! You look like the aftermath of a tornado."

Yeah, thanks for stating the obvious Trish. Like I wasn't already aware I looked like literal trash. I rolled my eyes. I need sleep! Why won't my body let me sleep?

"Look, just go back to the dorm take some of my sleeping aid and get yourself back to the healthy freshly looking woman you are."

"I can't--"
"Yea you can. Now get your ass back to bed Vicks!" She is really freaking demanding and because she's minoring in personal health care I listened to her.  Doctors orders.  I laughed. Wooow how cliche.

When I reached my room the door was cracked open... Fear came crashing through me as fast as a wave. I inched carefully towards it, my heart slamming against my ribcage.

When the door was fully open I saw nobody. Not even a trace that any one was even in here. I blew out a breath. I'm going insane from lack of sleep. I took the pills and layed on my bed once again.