━━━━━━━━━ ♡ ━━━━━━━━━

The fox envoy left the room with the puppet in her arms, leaving the two lovers alone.

"Ei what the hell is going on? You made a whole HUMAN PUPPET without telling me? You didn't even mention it ONCE to me."

The shogun's lover was furious, raging at this point. She was mad and annoyed. She didn't want to yell at her beloved Ei, who in the right mind would want to yell at their significant other?

"I would have told you, darling. But you were too ill to even stay conscious, how am I supposed to tell you?" Ei replied to her lover calmly as she saw Y/N irked.

"I'm sorry, love. I should have told you fir-"

Her apology was cut off by a pair of soft lips placed on hers. Their lips touched for a split second as Y/N pulled out from the kiss. She then gently places her hand on her lover's cheek, slowly caressing her soft skin as she sighed softly.

"It's alright. But I do need to know why you decided to make that choice. It's a huge decision, you know that, right? This is a big decision you made, I just want to make sure you know what you are doing. You know how you are so straightforward sometimes, never thinking about the consequences..."

Y/N said as she looked at her lover with a slight frown hung on her face.

"Now can you tell me why you decided to make a whole puppet?"

She asked Ei as she lowered her hand from the Shogun's face. Ei held Y/N's hand gently as she started to caress her hand, not looking up as she do so.

"For you. I did it for you. I wanted to take care of you by myself."

The Shogun said as her voice shivered slightly. She didn't dare to look up and meet the eyes of her lover, she was scared that her tears were going to rush down from her eyes again.

"I appreciate the thoughts, my love. But that's the maid's job, am I not correct? You're the All-mighty Shogun, you don't have time to take care of your lover, you have to focus on your duties as the Sho-"

"You said it yourself. I'm your lover. You're my beloved Y/N. It is also my duty to take care of you, you are just as important to me compared to Inazuma. I told you I would be staying with you for eternity, remember?"

Ei looked right into Y/N's eyes, her tone of voice changed in a span of seconds. As she was looking at Y/N, she noticed tears were running down her face.

"W-why are you crying all of a sudden? Did I say something wrong? I'm sorry for whatever I sa-" The shogun panicked as she saw the state of her lover. Her apology was once again her apology was cut off by her lover's embrace.

"You didn't say anything wrong,I'm just happy that you think of me that way. That I'm that important to you in your eyes."

Y/N said as she buried her head into Raiden's chest. Ei chuckled as she pats the h/c's head. The sound of the shoji door opening alerted the two lovers as they saw the fox envoy standing there with an annoyed expression on her face.

"Are you guys done with your little lovey-dovey things? This child here is quite... irritating."

Miko said with an annoyed expression as she stared down at the boy who was being held in her arms, currently playing with her soft pink hair. The puppet took the form of a young boy, indigo hair and eyes like Ei. His tiny figure caught Y/N's attention as she walked up to her friend. Y/N extended both of her arms, signalling Miko to hand over the child who was currently in her arms. She quickly hands him over to her friend as she sighed, finally relaxing her shoulders.

The child was now in the arms of the h/c colored girl, looking up at her with a confused expression laid out on his face. Y/N's heart melted as she saw the little boy's antics as she was smiling back at the boy. Y/N looks back up, just to find her lover's face turning red and her friend teasing her quietly.

"Ei, darling, are you sick? Your face is awfully red. Is everything alright, dear?" Walking up to her lover with a concerned look.

Yae quietly laughed at her friend as she helped her reply to her lover seeing Ei just standing there as if she was frozen in time.

"I think she's feeling just fine. "