PART 8

PAST

IN THE ACADEMY

ON THE TERRACE

Monami waiting for her karan.

While walking from left to right  right to left...

'Waisa humesha tho punctuality aur discipline ki bathe krtha hain aur ab dekho kudh late.. and turns for another round and hits herself into his strong chest.

Ouuchhh while she rubs on her forehead with a cute expression looks at his face while he keeps smirking at her.

Ooohhhh rani sahiba kya hua ? Chot lagaaa... while teasing her playfully keeps tucking her hair behind her ear.

She looks upto him and pushes him and tries to leave by faking her anger 🤭 and he pulls her and gives a back hug to her and keeps kissing her on her nape.💋

They both get all romantic and monami turns to him and gives a soft hug and says ,

'I love you agent shergil'.....

And looks into his eyes with love and he replies it by giving her quick peck on her lips 💋 they both break the kiss and monami asks, 'acha ab yeh bathao mjhe yaha kyu balaya karan???'....

Karan asks her to close her eyes and while she waits all excitingly he takes out a small box and keeps it in front of her .

Monami slowly opens her eyes and gets surprised with the gift and opens with so much of excitement.

Opens the box and gets so excited seeing the gift.

Gets excited and happy seeing the evil eye pendant

Gets excited and happy seeing the evil eye pendant .

Karan helps her to wear it and says it looks lovely girlfriend monami mahajan and she shies away.

PRESENT DAY

AT THE HOSPITAL
MONAMI thinks of this flashback by playing with her evil eye pendant which she always wears it .

And thinks about them.

Dr. Mahajan comes in and asks for the experiment information.

Monami gives him the information and by looking at her situation says,

'Tum usse bhooli nahi? Agar bhoologi nhi tho aage kaise badogi?? asks with a stern face and gets upset and leaves.

Monami , ' mein usse bhoolna chahu tho bhi nhi karskthi papa, aur iske liye app hi responsibility lenge papa!' With a sad expression on her face.

IN THE LAB

Dr. Mahajan gets all happy as his experiments gets successful and orders his assistants to work on it and make it into huge production so that he gives them his work to his unknown client on time.

Just then monami enters his lab ,

Papa yehhh...

Dr. Mahajan gets panicked and hurriedly hides all the information papers , experiment liquid from her.

'Yaha tum kyu ayi monami ?' In an angry voice asks her.

' Papa just relax mein tho yaha apke sign ke liye aayi thi jiska kal humne deal finalize kiya tha uska? Remember? ' says in a surprising tone.

'Ha ha mujhe yaad hain !  Mujhe maath sikhao apna kam and takes the file and signs her file.

And monami starts gets suspicious seeing her dad's behavior and leaves.

PRESENT DAY

AT KARAN'S SCHOOL

All the parents keep asking for the kids who haven't come after school.

Karan nd rest of the teachers get shocked as after all they have attended their school and where sent back after they fainted few times in a day .

Parents keep asking ,.....

Karan immediately asks the pune to look for the doctor who was responsible for the kids as she took them for a regular check up to the hospital she recommended.

Pune goes to search for her.

Her room is empty .....

Pune reports it to karan and immediately calls to her number....

*rings*
.........

*rings*
......

Calls get cut and later phone switched off.......

Karan and rest of the parents get shocked and are confused what to do next.

*ting*

Message from unknown

Bachoo ko dunde ki koshish maath karo special agent karan shergill. Warna jo bhi yaade hain woh bhi bhool jaogeeee......

Message gets deleted after minutes......

HACKEDDDD.........😈