The Video

*Sean's pov*

I sighed. Me and Mark have been dating for 2 years now... and it's getting harder and harder to keep our secret.

Yesterday was our 2 year anniversary... and we could barely celebrate it! We had videos and fans waiting. Not to mention what those fans might say if they found out we were... gay. Although, If they knew, then all this pressure and anxiety would be lifted of my shoulders! And maybe, they would still accept and like us...

"Hey babe, you alright?" I heard. Turning around, I saw who it was. It was Mark.

I had moved to the U.S. about 6 months ago, but I hadn't told my fans. Mainly for one reason... I was staying with Mark.

"Yeah... I'm fine..." I answered softly. Hug from behind broke my thoughts. "You don't look fine." He told me, snuggling up in between my neck and shoulder. I blushed. "I'm just... thinking..." I whispered, still red. "About what?" He asked. "Well.... I think our fans... maybe they should know... about us..." I said, barely audible. But Mark heard it alright. His eyes widened. "R-really?" He asked. I nodded. "Well... yeah, you're right. We shouldn't keep this from our fans." He said, nodding.

"You... wanna make a video about it?" I asked nervously. "Okay. I'll set up." He said.

Okay. This is it. Were gonna tell em'.

"You ready babe?" Mark asked me after he set up. "Y-yeah... let's do this." I told him, smiling.

He pressed record. "Hello everybody! My name is Markiplier and I'm here with-" He started, the pointed to me. "Top o' the mornin' to ya laddies! My name is Jacksepticeye and I'm here with Markiplier." I finished, smiling like always. Although this time, it was a nervous smile.

"Well... you're probably wondering why and how Jack is here. So were gonna explain everything." He said.

*Time Skip To The End Of The Video*

"...So we have a confession to make..." I started. "We are in love." We said together.

We said our outros and posted it. No editing, no reviewing, it was pure, from the heart.

*Few Hours Later*

Our phones were blowing up! Comments like: 'OMG SO CUTE' and 'I SHIP IT!' Were rolling in by the second!

"They really like us don't they?" I asked Mark, chuckling. "Yes. Yes they do." He said, kissing me passionately afterwards.

I blushed immensely. "Aww~ you're so cute when you blush Jacki!" Mark teased, only causing me to blush more. "I love you." Mark said, engulfing me in a hug. Accepting the hug, I said, "I love you too Marki!"