𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 🔞

Jason's larger body was pressed up against yours as he slept silently, cuddling you. He had a hand underneath your low cut sleep shirt, resting on your breast while the other remained wrapped around your waist. The tight protective grip he had on you loosened as he fell deeper into sleep. You both were so very comfortable. It killed you when you woke up in the middle of the night needing to pee badly. You didn't want to get up, you felt so cozy in bed with the man you loved.

However, after failing to fall back asleep, you carefully slipped out of his grasp. You crawled out of bed as quiet as you could, careful of making the bed squeak.

The moonlight slipping in from the window looked beautiful against Jason's bare skin, illuminating against the white streak in his hair. His lips were parted slightly as he slept soundly. You couldn't help but admire him for a second despite your bladder screaming at you. But you couldn't help the fact that you were infatuated with the way his abs and other brawny muscles looked. He was way too handsome for his own good. You could stare at him for hours. Especially when he's quiet and peaceful like this.

You leaned over, your face hovering over his. You smiled and softly placed a kiss on his cheek.

After swiftly entering the bathroom, you could hear Jason mumble something in his sleep along with the shifting of blankets. You carefully shut the door, cringing when it made a loud screech. Jason on the other hand didn't move from the noise. You sighed in relief once the door was completely shut.

Jason's nose scrunched slightly as he dreamed. His dream consisted of his old memories as Robin years ago. They were at complete random, including the one where he met you for the first time after saving you. Before you were batgirl and before his life took an awful turn. Pleasant memories of his younger teenage self experiencing an innocent type of romance with you was something to truly cherish. Life was so simple and just wonderful. He didn't mind reliving these memories in his dream state. Until a specific one appeared, the night he died. He was beginning to sweat, his breathing advanced to a rapid pace as the jokers psychotic laugh echoed in his head. He could hear the clown taunting him in the same way he did that fateful night. Every detail from the appearance of the warehouse to the way he was tied up were all spot on.

His body twitched, mumbling a quiet 'no' in his sleep. Flashes of the jokers sinister smile along with images of the bloody crowbar he used to beat him with caused panic to surge throughout his body. He desperately called out your name along with Bruce's at the top of his lungs as he felt his bones break. He wasn't spared a single second to catch his breath, the joker enjoyed his pathetic pleas to be rescued.

Jason thrashed around in the bed erratically, crying out. The pain of the crowbar striking him felt incredibly real. He gritted his teeth as he relived the memory, gasping uncontrollably.

You bursted out of the bathroom, running towards the bed. You carefully shook his shoulder. "Jason?! Jason wake up it's a dream!"

He didn't snap out of it for awhile, his movement on the bed remained aggressive along with his yells. The commotion woke Bruce and Dick up too, they checked inside the room briefly to see what was happening. You could see on Bruce's face before he left that it pained him to see Jason like this. You knew for certain that he still blamed himself for what happened to Jason.

Jason finally sat up on the bed, one last frightened gasp leaving his lips. His wide blue eyes met yours.

"Jason, love, it's okay. You're safe." You pulled him into an embrace, holding him close to you

Jason buried his face into your chest, inhaling your scent. He sighed in relief, relaxing his tense body against yours. He felt secure in your arms.

You ran her fingers gently through the strands of his soft healthy hair. You whispered to him about how much you loved him and that you were always going to be there for him when he needs you most. His breathing slowed down as listened to your voice along with the sound of your heartbeat. Such a soothing combination. At last he felt so much calmer. His eyes remained closed, enjoying being babied by you like this.