The Incident at Wangshu Inn

Xiao started licking Aethers hands. "Xiao.. W-what are yo-" Xiao interrupted him by putting his hand over Aethers mouth. "shh..." Xiao whispered in a way that got Aether excited in some kind of way he had never felt before. When Xiao saw how flustered Aether looked, he smirked seductively. Xiao then proceeded to bend down and start kissing his neck gently, which after a short while started getting more and more aggressive. Xiao started sucking on Aethers neck before he proceeded to teasingly kiss his way up to Aethers mouth. After a short while Aether finally gave in and started kissing back, causing Xiao to pick up Aether's leg and smoothly slip his hand up underneath Aether's shorts. Aether decided to slide his hands up underneath Xiao's shirt, teasingly tickling his nipples. Xiao impatiently groped Aether's crotch, kissing Aether more and more sloppily. By the sudden shock Aether accidentally let out a moan. Realizing what he had done, Aether quickly put his hand over his own mouth. By this time Xiao was rock hard. He couldn't hold himself back anymore. Xiao picked Aether up and laid him down on the floor while ripping off both of their clothes impatiently. Aether didn't have a second to react before Xiao pulled Aether's underwear off. Xiao started kissing Aether everywhere on his soft body.

TO BE CONTINUED. . .