The incident at Wangshu Inn - part 2

Authors note: I have to type on my phone due to me being on vacation and my dumbass forgot to bring my laptop, and sorry for not writing in such a long time :') But onto the story

Aether came to his senses and attempted to get out of Xiaos strong grip. Even tho Xiao was a bit smaller then others, he surely was stronger then them. Aether happened to get a foot free and and managed to land a hit right between Xiaos legs, causing Xiao to loose all the power he used. Aether didn't waste time to get on his feet and run away, it didn't matter where, just anywhere but here.
After running for a long time Aethers legs couldn't continue working and he fell while breathing fast and heavily. After a long time Aether had managed to process what just happened, he quickly felt a sense of guilt. Not because he had just ran away from Xiao, but from the fact that he liked it, and wanted more. He knew he wanted to let Xiao keep going, but he couldn't. Aether knew he couldn't get involved with this, not now atleast. Lumine had to be his first priority, he couldn't waste any time right now. But maybe, just maybe he could have time for this after everything had settled down and after he had found his sister. Aether curled himself up in a ball and looked up at the beautiful night sky, while tears started forming in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Xiao, i just can't right now"

he said to himself as he leaned himself up against a tree. He couldn't sleep, he just laid there and kept sobbing.

-------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Xiao was laying on the balcony still in pain and couldn't process what had just happened. After getting it together, he realized what had happened, what Aether did, what HE did. He knew he messed up, big time. How was he going to make up for this, could he even make up for it this time? He turned to lay on his back as he started into the sky full of shining stars. He knew Aether probably wouldn't forgive him for this, even if he did it wouldn't be the same as it had been. He kept tossing and turning thinking about Aethers expression, his body language. Xiao should've stopped, but he couldn't help himself, that's still not an excuse for what he did. He's responsible for everything that happened tonight. Xiao kept staring into nothing as he was lost in thoughts and before he knew it his eyes had closed and he had drifted off to sleep.

To be continued . . .