TEN

Haruto got up and directly went to junkyu and grabbed him by his waist.

"do you wanna be my boyfriend?  I can take care of you." haruto's voice slowly got a calmness as junkyu started to nod smiling.

"I sure dont wanna kiss you here." junkyu said grabbing the younger's waist.

"GUYS FUCK IN A ROOM- WE ARE HERE!"

3 months later....

"jagi," haruto pushed the door of the room where junkyu was watching tv.

"Ruto?" junkyu smiled as he haruto started rest his head on junkyu's lap.

"Its 3am. Why arent u sleeping yet?" junkyu asked and lowered his head to the younger.

ruto pouted and lift up his face then gave a peck to junkyu.

"cuz i missed you." smilingly haruto replied.

"Cheesy." as junkyu said a strong hands pulled him down.

"This night this is just us."

[dont imagine this sus]

"Why wanna fuck?" junkyu question made hauro to wriggle.

"you know, i need to be enough mature to have kids." junkyu slapped haruto's hands playfully and nodded. "grow up fast." as junkyu said haruto pulled himself down closer to junkyu and their lips touched.

their kiss grew more that time.

After a minute junkyu broke it off and smiled "you grew up this much?" haruto nodded giving a answer and pulled junkyu again in a kiss.

they started to kiss eachother and it grew more with that night.

Next morning, junkyu woke with a unknown pain.

"ugh." he whinned and looked beside at haruto who was sleeping innocently with his hands on junkyu.

"why am i feeling pain,? Haruto Didn't even do anything last night tho." as he tried to get up,  suddenly haruto pulled him down again.

"its just cuz u slept in a weird position until i pulled you closer. Everyone is sleeping just sleep." haruto again closed his eyes and junkyu faced him laying on bed and pulled haruto closer.

"I love you so much."

5 years later!!! 👉👈😐 i've been crying slowly after thinking of this ☺️

Junkyu ran in with some reports.

"RUTO!!" as he yelled the owner of that name flinched and stood up.

"YEAH!"

"quickly here!!" junkyu screamed and haruto slowly walked up to there.

"these." junkyu's tears rolled down as hr handed haruto those papers.

"My korean sucks,, whats this? what pre...preee..parepreee..oh this id what baby..WAIT!! YOU ARE PREGNANT?! " haruto yelled and wiping off tears junkyu nodded aggressively.

"OH MY GOD GOD GOD! IM GONNA BE DAD!!" haruto cried out smiling and wiping his tears junkyu nodded "we are gonna be dads. But do you really want these kids?" Junkyu asked with a dissatisfaction on his face.

Placing haruto's hand on junkyu's belly he slowly gave junkyu a peck.

"I do." he again pecked junkyu's lips.
"I do." he again did that.
"I do, i do, i do." he 3 times did the same thing.

"Stop it! I got it." junkyu smiled and nodded.

"Im gonna be a caring dad, i promise."

"after yoon jaeyi,, jaehyuk and asahi's daughter,, we will be getting our-self in to a Parenting role." junkyu sighed as he sat on haruto's lap.

Haruto grabbed his wife by his waist and rolled his face down to him.

"this gotta be us now,babe."

A/N : two parts together,, yay