# : 𝟎𝟎𝟖

( # : 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟎𝟎𝟖 )

( # : 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟎𝟎𝟖 )

𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭

' Kurokawa '

While baji and aki were chatting she stopped to think. She had been suspicious that he was married with children but, this proved it all to her. " oh, so aki.. your dad is mr... izana.." she asked as she chewed on the bottom of her lip.

" I don't consider him my dad," she replied vaguely as baji just stood there looking around confused at the both of them" oh okay I knew the both of you look similar." She chuckled attempting to throw suspicion off of her.

Aki chuckled unknowingly that her dad and ( y/n ) had been having affairs with each other. Suddenly a harsh knock banged the door before it swung open.

Heads turned as izana entered the room. Both Baji and Aki had been confused. Her head turned as her eyes locked with izana's he looked furious. There were practically veins pulsing out of his forehead.

He balled his hands into a fist before approaching the group of delinquents. " (y/n) a word " izana forcefully grabbed her wrist, pulling her away leaving the two other students clueless. She was dragged out of the classroom and her back slammed against the wall.

Both of Izana's arms pinned her to the wall. " The fuck are you doing, is this what happens when I give you a little freedom.." his body was so close to Hers and he had been practically yelling directly in her earlobe. " You've been such an innocent girl and now you're deciding to misbehave."

He began rambling on and on about how she shouldn't have got in trouble regardless that he hadn't even known her situation. " Aki..." (y/n) uttered while looking him directly in the eyes.

" she's your daughter.."

The silence between them thickened as she could only feel tears threatening to come out. " Stay the fuck away from my family." He said with a harsh tone almost like he would threaten her if she even dared to.

Aki and baji both were curious about what they were talking about, but, assumed it was the reason she'd been put in detention. They both heard yelling from izana and stared in silence until it got silent.

" what do you think they're talking about?" Baji inquired as Aki pulled out her phone. " don't know, but, hopefully, it's nothing too serious." Baji had a smug look on his face as his eyes began to wander down where her phone was and took a peek at what she was looking at.

It was Instagram, mainly her for you page was photos of some classmates and her by their side or hiding her face in the photo. " you look really pretty in that photo " he pointed as she felt her face lighten up. " Thank you."

" Do you have insta?" She asked making an attempt to get closer with him. " nah, that shits personally, not my type, people judging you, All the time based on appearance." She nibbled on her bottom lip only puzzled by his answer " first smart thing you've said all day."

Getting defensive he kissed his teeth as the sound of arguing grew louder, " give me your numb—" before she could finish the door opened and Mr. Kurokawa rushed into the classroom.

" Aki get your bags, we're going home right now." He hadn't said anything previous to that. Her eyes fell upon (y/n)'s briefly through the door crack, she had been gripping onto her neck like she'd been strangled and just now grasping that she'd been alive.

Aki bowed her head in front of baji and grabbed her bags, before being pulled away from the reflection room. " Bye—" she said, as her dad rushed to remove her from the room. Baji barely got to wave goodbye before she left.

Izana tugged on her arm quickly as they passed the woman whose back was pressed against the wall as she slid down gripping onto her neck and heavily breathing. Aki turned back looking at her in distraught confused.

The two of them rushed out the doors without saying anything to any staff or students. " Dad what the fuck is going on," she exclaimed, only to hear silence as he pulled her to the car. " Answer m—" izana had gotten sick and tired so he silenced her.

A harsh slap to the face and the sound of Aki dropping to the floor filled the silence in the parking lot. Izana's eyes widened as a vein pulsing began to form on his forehead. " Stay away from that girl,"

On the ride home, it was silent. Aki held her face as it burned bright red on her brown skin. Izana looked in the mirror above him looking at his daughter.

His emotions had been getting out of hand, all because he had been messing with his student. School had ended earlier since the history teacher disappeared unannounced.

( y/n ) took the typical route home, alone. Her parents weren't home pre-usually. As soon as she got through the door she rushed inside of her bedroom, falling on her bed. Nothing was said, all she did was cry.

Tears soaked her sheet and pillow as she could only think about reliving the moment that happened in the hallway. His hands gripped onto her neck tightly fully with the intent to kill her. The look in his eyes, almost as if he felt tears threatening to come out.

She lifted her head up from the sheets as her hands gripped onto them. Her eyes were puffy and wet with a dash of red into the mix, " he wanted to kill me.."

The mirror Infront of her bed glistened as she looked up at it, ' is something wrong with me..' sitting up she grabbed some of her hair scrunching it up.

" WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME."

(Y/n) began to scream at the top of her lungs, she picked up her phone and threw it at the mirror instantly breaking it. The mirror shattered leaving it broken with split sections of herself, some bigger and some smaller than the other.

She had gotten flashes of the times they'd been having affairs with one another. The time he came inside of her, she was no longer innocent or pure.. she was dirty.

" I'm disgusting "

The moment Aki got home she slammed the door on her father, rushing upstairs she hadn't bothered to speak to her mother. Izana entered behind Aki throwing his coat onto the coat rack.

She rushed Into her room and locked the door, throwing her bag onto the floor she plopped onto the bed. Her face was engraved into her bedroom sheets as she only huffed.

Her phone right beside her vibrated, picking her head up she looked at her phone. It was a message from a random number until she looked at the message, ' hey it's me baji, you had to leave early hope everything is okay, your friend gave me your number."

She turned on her phone and texted the number back with a simple, ' hey, and yeah I'm fine I guess, hbu.'

Meanwhile on the other side of town, (y/n)  stood in front of a flight of stairs. It wasn't too long but, they were concrete so it would assist her with this ' project.' 

' I'm sorry,'

' I'm so, so, sorry...'

─ ( 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 )
𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 sinnerhall