Chapter 1.

IRUMA'S POV:

"You're..dating someone!?" Azz-kun said, it was about time I admitted it. "Nice job iruma!" Sabnock gave a thumbs up after saying that. I laughed and scratched the back of my head.

"How lovely, is it a girl or a boy?" Elizabetta asked. "Oh, a boy." I said. "Irumachi you playboy! How long have you been dating him!?" Clara said. "Oh well..a long time actually.." I admitted. "A long time!?" Azz-kun said.

(Canon fact: gender doesn't matter to demons. So basically half and most of the demon population are basically a part of the LGBT community, while very little/few demons probably take a romantic liking to 1 gender only.)

"Good for you iruma-kun." Gaap said. "Kinda jealous of you.." shax said. Everyone was pretty happy for me. I got a text from zenaku, my boyfriend.
______________________________________

Zenaku ♥️♥️
______________________________________

Zenaku: hey my lovely cutie! How's your day? The weather's very nice today <3

Iruma:
Yes the weather is very lovely, and my day is going great mi amor :))

Zenaku: Mi amor? What does that mean 😂

Iruma:
My love in a human language called Spanish!

Zenaku: really? You're so talented! ilysm ❤️❤️

Iruma:
You're making me blush right now☺️

Zenaku: <33

Iruma:
Hold on, have to go rn mi amor :(

Iruma:
let's talk later <3 byee

Zenaku:
Okay then cute pie..bye :)
______________________________________

IRUMA'S POV:

I put my phone down, my cheeks reddish. "Was that him?" Shad tilted his head. "Hmph!" I nodded, giggling a bit. "Lucky you iruma-kun." Jazz put his arm around my shoulder.

"Thank you." I said as I smiled. I heard footsteps as kalego-sensei came in the classroom. "Silence."

Kalego-sensei said as he began teaching us about demon history and torture.
______________________________________

TIMESKIP, AT LUNCHTIME.
______________________________________

NO ONE'S POV:

Iruma fed zenaku as they giggled with each other. Iruma and zenaku sat separate actually. So clara and Asmodeus was sitting in the other table.

They felt a bit jealous at zenaku, who had all of iruma's attention and love. Zenaku kissed iruma's forehead as iruma's cheeks went red. "You two, you gonna eat or keep looking at them lovebirds?" Shax said. "He's got a point.." jazz awkwardly chuckled a bit after saying that.

"You do realize this is highschool right? They're most likely gonna break up soon." Purson said. "Oh they will..!" Clara mumbled loudly. "Oh my.. aren't you two happy for iruma-kun?" Said elizabetta. "No! We are..it's just..-" Alice said.