Prologue

It's strange to think of the songs
we used to sing
the smiles, the flowers,
everything is gone yesterday
I found out about you,
even now just looking
at you feels wrong,
you say that you'd take it all back,
given once chances,
it was a moment of weakness,
and you said 'yes'.

Flashback

Elena went to the Salvatore House looking for Stefan. To see him. To kiss him. She walked straight in. Didn't knock. She heard moaning. She heard Bonnie moaning upstairs. She thought she finally had gotten with Damon. Elena looked for Stefan down stairs. She couldn't find him. So she thought she try upstairs. As soon as she was upstairs she heard. Bonnie's moans coming from Stefan's room. She didn't want to believe at first. But when she walked into Stefan's room. She gasped. Stefan and Bonnie stopped what they were doing. And looked at the door. "Elena." They both breath out. "How could you do this to me?" Elena asks but she didn't stick around for answer. Elena ran out of the house. As fast as she could.

You should've said no,
You should've gone home,
You should've thought
twice 'fore you
let it all go,
You should've known that the word
'bout you what you
did with her,
Get back to me,
And I've should've been there,
In the back of your mind,
I shouldn't be asking myself why?

Elena was at the grill trying to forget what she saw. Stefan now at the grill. " Elena. - I'm sorry. - please forgive me?" Stefan begged.

You shouldn't be begging for my forgiveness at my feet,
You should've said no,
Baby and you still have me.

"We're over. - go away." Elena just drowned another shot. Klaus now hearing Elena. Stefan not moving. Klaus walked up to them. " Go. - go home." Klaus compelled Stefan. Elena looked at Klaus. "Thank you." Elena said. After Stefan left. "What's was all that about?" Klaus asks. "Found Stefan in bed with Bonnie yesterday. - I drank all the liquor at home. - now I'm here." Elena said. "Come on love. - let me take you home." Klaus spoke. Elena shook her head. "Take me to yours." Elena said. Klaus gave a nod. And brought her back to the Manson.