Chapter 2

Mikaelson Manson

Klaus came home in a temper. "What's up?" Elijah asks. " Caroline. - she came over and had a go at Elena just for hanging out with us. - Elena didn't have any of it. - wish we could just bring Elena and Jeremy away somewhere and never return." Klaus ranted. Elijah sat there stunned. " Maybe we should?" Elijah asks. " We will have to talk to them." Klaus spoke. Rebekah and Elena came in. "I'll go and get Jeremy. - I won't be long." Rebekah said. "Jeremy?" Elijah asks. " I'm too afraid to stay there. - and I don't want Jeremy to stay there alone." Elena explained. "That's ok. - actually this will be perfect. - as Elijah and I want to talk to you both." Klaus spoke.

Salvatore House

Caroline walked in to see Stefan and Bonnie being really cozy. "What's going here?" Caroline almost shouted. "Nothing. - why?" Bonnie lied. "Bonnie I've known you since kindergarten please spare me from lying." Caroline spoke. "Elena caught us having sex a couple of days ago." Stefan spoke. "That's why she was drinking for two days straight." Caroline couldn't believe she was so stupid. " I just fought with her for hanging out with the Mikaelson's. - now I see why." Caroline now threw her hands up in the air. "Caroline. - please." Bonnie started. "No. - don't. - if you wanted to be with Bonnie  why didn't you just break up with Elena?" Caroline couldn't understand what made Stefan do that.

I couldn't go breaking her heart,
Not after everything she has been through,
I was heartless, I was a coward,
But I don't care.

The Next Day
The Grill

Jeremy and Elena were at the grill with originals. Caroline came in. She rolled her eyes. She went to the bar to Matt. Damon came in. "Why is Elena with them? And why is Bonnie in Stefan's room?" Damon asks. Caroline explained everything. "He is such a coward. - no wonder they are hanging around with them. - come on let's go get our friends.", Damon spoke. Caroline and Damon went over to the table. "Thank you for taking care of Elena and Jeremy. - but we got it from here." Damon said. Elena shook her head. " No. - Klaus Elijah and Rebekah are taking Jeremy and I out of here. - thank you both for being there and for being such great friends. - once we get settled we will let you both know." Elena said. This shocked both Caroline and Damon. "Are you sure?" Caroline was the first to speak. "Yes we are. - we talked it over last night." Jeremy said. "Just don't say anything to Stefan or Bonnie please." Elena said. " We won't. - when are you guys leaving?" Damon spoke. " In a couple of weeks." Klaus said. Damon and Caroline both gave a nod.

It's time for us to leave,
It's time for us to spread our wings,
It's time to leave this place,
This is our time to fly.