Page 1

It looks like Wattpad took down a lot of my pictures for some reason :/ not sure what's up with that since there's nothing NSFW in here, but I'll see if I can figure it out! Sorry for the inconvenience!

----

read from top left, to top right, then bottom right, bottom left :)

(some of the text in the third panel is super tiny, but Rick is just confirming that YES this is the Tessa from their dimension)

Like I said it's sloppy but I hope you'll enjoy it for the li'l story :D

Premise of the comic: Weeks ago, Rick sold Tessa to a drug kingpin (a guy with an octopus for a head) who collects women from different planets and runs a casino planet where Rick goes to win big. Rick tells Tessa that if she joins this collection, it wouldhelp pay off a loan Morty owed and would be killed for, so she sadly but readily agrees (she loves her students!). In actuality, Rick is the one who owed the kingpin a buuuuncha money and wanted to get Octoface off his back so he sold him his grandson's tutor/teacher (he showed him pictures of women he knew, and Octo fell for Tessa immediately). 

Tessa escaped on her own, and Octoface sent men after her to bring her back. When Octoface threatens Rick again, saying as long as she's gone, he still owes him money, Rick begrudgingly goes to find her with Morty in tow. Long story short, they help her escape, and Rick sends Octoface a clone of Tessa.

>>>>Now to where this comic takes place!!

The clone of Tessa escapes to earth and begs Tessa (who she calls mom) to hide her. She's bored of Octoface and wants to explore Earth but Octoface will be looking for her. Rick suggest making another clone, but Tessa thinks the same thing will happen. She agreed to his deal, so she'll go there in her place. Clone Tessa is super grateful! Tessa goes to live with Octoface & Rick and Morty get used to the new Tessa, who is a little more wild and a party animal since she's been living on the casino planet for a while. Rick likes this new Tessa, but Morty sees that clone Tessa is ruining the real Tessa's relationships (she misses work, cusses out her dad and makes him cry, dates bad guys, etc). He finally threatens Rick enough that they go to bring Tessa back.

And that's where we begin!