Holy Cow

The pre-teen ran into his room breathing deeply, eyes wide as ever "can you calm down, is everything okay?" Tyler heard his mom call "I'm busy mom! I'm fine!" He shouts back but quickly runs over to his desk hopping down into the chair and types on the keyboard fast with terrified eyes of 4 town Aaron Z. his mouth is gapped open at the sight of the basketball player "w-why is he so hot" he asks himself.

After the events with the whole red panda thing, Tyler finally took in that he liked Aaron Z more than anything more than just like like, it was more like a whole crush on him now.

Tyler bites his lip and begins shaking while holding his head in his arms on his desk, this is not right, he was supposed to like cute girls and stuff like his dad told him to do, but he does like them but he found Aaron so good looking and much more, but he felt the same about girls sometimes too.

What is going on? He doesn't know, he is scared for himself, if he knew any better by his parents is that he is only to like girls, only girls no gender else, but he found both of the genders nice, he found them cute and other things too.

Before Tyler knew it he began typing in fanart of Aaron and oh boy did he felt his eyes widen at how people drew the male, with a deep breath Tyler slaps himself "get control of yourself man" he states angered by himself now, he quickly deleted his search history and any evidence of looking at this, but he couldn't help but slowly grab his notebook and pencil and walk over to his bed.

He bites his lip anxiously but lays on his stomach and blankly looks forward as his hand moves on its own, Tyler looks down and blushes and squeezes his body tightly realizing what he drew, he has drawn Aaron in only his shorts playing basketball.

This was ultimately embarrassing for him 'Why would I draw such a stupid thing? Was this how Mei felt when drawing those pictures of Devon...' Tyler asks himself.

He hits his head over and over feeling tears come into his eyes as he finally sees now.

'I like Boys and I like girls' he states in his mind, he sniffles with trembling hands he reaches for his phone he flips it open, and goes right to cell phone, he really was about to say this to Mei...

With a deep breath he dialed her number eyes wide, he stares at the small phone screen tears flowing down his cheeks he hears his mom and dad say they are leaving he doesn't care to respond.

It doesn't take long for her to answer "hey Tyler!" She says joy in her voice, but it goes away when she hears the small sniffles from him "hey hey hey, what's wrong?" She asks.

"you'll hate me if I tell you!" he cried into the phone, Mei can't help but get off from her bed and put on a coat and her shoes "Okay then, I'm going to come over, will that be better," she asks, Tyler whimpers a small yes "okay I'm on my way" she hangs up the phone, she runs out her room and runs down the hall, her mom asks why she is in such a rush, Mei tells her the truth, the women now worried for boy lets her go.

Mei thanks her mother for understanding and runs out the door and out the gates and the final big red doors she turns panda and goes on top of the buildings running and jumping towards Tyler's home.

:///:

Once she gets there she simply knocks on the door with her small hand, she hears footsteps and the sound of the door unlocking and opening "Tyler is everything okay?" She asks placing a hand on his shoulder, Tyler puts his hands over his eyes and walks away from her now walking in a circle in the living room.

Mei follows she makes sure the shut and locks the front door for Tyler, she goes over to him "come on Tyler talk to me, I won't be mad at you" she says with a short smile, Tyler looks at her.

He breathes deeply and decides to get it over "I think I like boys and girls!" He shouts loudly, Mei's eyes widen but she quickly smiles wide, she brings Tyler in a bone crushing hug "I'm happy for you!" Mei states, Tyler blushes deeply out of the sudden hug, he groans and pushes her away, and crosses his arms over his chest.

"But...but is this right?" He asks her in a small voice, Mei smiles softly "yeah, what matters is that you are happy with yourself and nothing else" Tyler looks Mei in the eyes and can't help the smile that comes to his face.

"Thanks, Mei"

"Anytime Tyl"

"Don't call me that"