Week 7

written by : Alliswell455

______________________________________________

Day 42

23:30 hours

A pair of eyes which has the combination of determination, loyalty, humanity with its own standards and pure LOVE, staring at the empty floor , deeply thinking while  his face indicates his sadness.

Rakshan and Sivaangi understood he is missing the woman who had been a mother figure to him. The next day onwards he is going to miss her morning hug , calling him Kuttyma and her care.

His tears are struggling to come out of his eyes. Not only about that. He was thinking about how his life is going to be after leaving this house. He is emotionally connected with few people here. Ashwin has a fear of losing his loved ones.

His thought was disturbed by two different voices.

"Machan" "Ashwineeyyy"

Rakshan came and sat on the left side of Ashwin and Sivaangi occupied his right side. Rakshan held his shoulders to console him.

"Dei machan feel panatha da..konja nal than Aprom veliya poi ellam meet pana porom..saki ma ne ipdi irukaratha patha feel panuvanga da finale ku kandipa varuvanga"

( Don't feel dude.Its just another few more days, saki ma will be there in finale, if she saw you like this definitely she will feel bad)

Ashwin nodded his head. Rakshan eyed sivangi.

"Konjam nerathula avarae sari ayiduvaru neyyy."

(he will alright brother)

After a chit-chat, rakshan left them alone.

Whatever he felt inside, she can almost sense it without a word. Eyes are enough to convey what they feel.

Silence filled the space for a few seconds.

Sivaangi looked at his worried face so she started singing.

"Pirai thedum iravilae uyirae
Edhai thedi alaigiraai
Kadhai solla azhaikiren uyirae
Anbae nee vaa

Irulil kanneerum edharku
Madiyil kan mooda vaa
Azhagae intha sogam edharku
Naan un thaayum allava"

Ashwin was surprised and relaxed. Indeed her singing was the best medicine for him now. After singing she held his hands and assured all will be ok..

Ashwin relaxed and nodded.

"Sari time achu polama "she asked

( Can we go??)

Ashwin stood up and they went inside. When he was about to go inside the bedroom Sivaangi called him in low voice to say "Good night ashwineeyyy"

"Good night ma" Ashwin replied in the same tone. She asked him to smile. He smiled a bit. She pouted.

Then she signalled him to smile a bit more "Siringa ashwineeyyy" Ashwin's lips widened a bit more. She pouted again.

Ashwin raised his eyebrows asking "enna ma" she pouted with her puppy eyes "Smile....Eeeeee" Ashwin smiled widely. Only then she felt relieved after seeing his ever charming smile.

Sivaangi smiled widely "Hapada sirichitaru" Goodnight ashwineeyyy" said she and went inside with happy face.

He too slept peacefully with a small smile on his face.

Day 43

08 : 35 hours

Everyday Sivaangi used to hear her wakeup song when she was about to taste her pizza in her dream, but first time her eyes sparkled hearing the song "On the floor baby"