𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

☞☞☞

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

「𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇」

𝐃𝐀𝐘'𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍|♐︎|
Dᴀʏ'ɪᴀɴᴀ Aʟᴀʏᴀʜ Rʏᴀɴ

𝐃𝐀𝐘'𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍|♐︎|Dᴀʏ'ɪᴀɴᴀ Aʟᴀʏᴀʜ Rʏᴀɴ

-

❝𝐈𝐓'𝐒 okay, all you have to do is tell her, what can she possibly say?" I pep talked myself in the full body mirror.

After being at Horace's house for the whole weekend I decided to finally come back home and have a talk with my Mom about something that's been on heavily lately.

Having a job and buying my own apartment.

I was not only old enough and mature enough and I really get tired of my Mom forcing me back home away from my Dooda.

Speaking of him, I feel happier with him each and everyday, plus I've been on twitter lately and I've been learning more about sex and giving head.

It's was the most nasty visual experience I ever watched.

Why do they use so much spit and slob?

I shook my thoughts off grabbing a hold of phone before leaving my bedroom cutting my lights off behind me heading to the Living Room.

Mamá sat on the couch moving her attention back and forth between the TV and her computer.

"Mamá, I want a job." I revealed after setting myself in a comfortable on the couch.

She looked from her computer with confusion written all over her face "Day'iana, I'm not playing with you right now."

"I'm serious Mama, I want a job and I have an interview for foot locker on Wednesday." I smiled but her face was a frown.

"You don't need a job Day— Yes I do, I'm grown and this can help me when I get ready to move out." I put forth interrupting her sentence.

"Move out? When were you going to tell me that you were thinking of this?" She began her small rant.

"I say this in the most respectful way possible but I don't have to tell you anything." My smaller voice insisted.

"Yes you do am I your mother— You don't tell Gigi anything, you didn't even tell her that you were pregnant with me for 7 months." I cut off her hypocritical sentence.