Chapter 13 Goatish Cuddles

(y/n) pov:

I woke up from my slumber. I got out of my bed and got dressed. I got to the dining room and got my food. I almost slipped on the floor but I was caught by Judgement. She then puts me in my chair and food in front of me.

(y/n): thank you

Judgement: your welcome

I then started to eat my food. I soon finished my meal. I got to the couch and the Baphomet sat next to me.

(y/n): morning

Baphomet: morning (y/n). Soon we will be going to the mall for some shopping. After, I will take you somewhere else.

(y/n): okay

After relaxing for a while, we went out of the door. I saw a limo. We went inside and the staff were goat people. I didn't really mind that much since the girls weren't human either. Soon we got to the mall and got out. We went to the front door.

Baphomet: now lets shop

(y/n): okay

We looked around at a lot of stores. We saw a lot of clothing stores. We got to one that's all for girls. I didn't really want to go in.

(y/n): I think I can wait outside

Baphomet: sorry nope

She drags me in the store. She did got a few stuff in there but it wasn't too long at least. We saw a few other stores and we ended up getting a few more stuff. We went to the supermarket and got food for the house. We left the mall and got back to the limo. We went off to somewhere else. We stopped and got out. I saw we were at a petting zoo.

Baphomet: look at those cute animals

(y/n): yeah

We got in the zoo. I petted sheep, dogs, cats, and a goat. I petted the goat and it started to cuddle me. I liked it and Baphomet pet it too.

Baphomet: this one is cute

(y/n): they seem to like me

After a little while, we left the petting zoo. We got to the limo and got back home. Me and Baphomet got to do a few stuff like we took a picture together. She told me a few stuff she does in this world. She mention something about turning goats.

(y/n): what about turning goats?

Baphomet: I could make you a goat for a bit. Are you okay with that?

(y/n): okay?

I then noticed I had fur, goat ears and tail. She looked different like happy in a way. She hugged and cuddled me.

Baphomet: you are such a cute baby goat

(y/n): can you turn me back please this feels weird?

Baphomet: okay

She turned me back but I was still in her arms.

Baphomet: you are still very cute normally anyway

I liked this anyway. I had a idea of what I wanted to do tomorrow. I need to go to bed. I yawned.

(y/n): I think I'm going to bed

Baphomet: okay come on sleepy head

I went to my room with her. I got in bed and got under my blankets.

Baphomet: goodnight

(y/n): goodnight

She kissed me on my head. She left the room and closed the door. I had a alarm clock and I turned it on. It set for a early time than anyone else gets up. I hope I will succeed in this. I went to sleep