Chapter 1

Madeline was finally finished getting dressed, after 20 minutes of thinking of about it.

Once she got dressed she did her hair in curls and put on some makeup with a color pop of a red lip.

"I'm ready," she said at the top of her staircase hearing her mom yell "Hurry up!" to which she rolled her eyes to.

Once downstairs she saw her father her father and mother with her little brother Liam who was only two.

Her father dressing formal as usual and her mom wearing something more comfortable since she was pregnant, she was wearing a baby blue floral dress that was pretty loose with blue flats.

" We gotta hurry we don't want your father to be late," her mother said in a hurried tone, showing she most likely didn't have patience today "Alright" she mumbled.

They soon apparated to the station before her dad kissed her head before saying.

"I need to already be there,so I won't be taking the train Goodbye," he said before apparating again before she was taken into a bone crushing hug.

"Dear i'm going to be so lonely without you and your father," she said sobbing into Madeline's shoulder.

"Uhh okay i'll miss you too mom, love you," she said as kindly as possible, since she knew her mom was having pregnancy mood swings.

"I love you too bye," she said before letting her leave to go onto the train, once she was standing on the steps she waves bye to her crying mom.
Once she was one the train she finds an empty compartment, she sits down and starts reading.

"Were you trying to hide from us maddy?" she hears a familiar voice and looks up to see her 2 best friends, Rowen Devries (ravenclaw) and Catherine Rose (hufflepuff).

"Shut up" she says chuckling out of happiness to see them again before inviting them in.

"So ladies how was your summer break," Rowan said and just as Catherine and Madeline were about to say something Rowen resumes talking "Okay so what happened during my summer break ,is that I went to Hogsmeade and had a cute summer fling moment with a guy named Cedric who was older then me but I needed to get over theo somehow so......" That was the exact moment she stopped listening.

The reason was simple, it was because she knew Catherine was in love with Theo and just by looking at her she could tell she hated when Rowan looked at men as just objects.

And then suddenly the compartment door slid open showing Theo, Blaise, Draco, and Mattheo.

" Hey Ladies," draco said in his calming deep voice making Madeline get butterflies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed and yeah some of you probably thought rowan was going to be an angel but she's lowkey a bitch to guys that like her.

Alright which house is better Gryffindor❤🦁 or Slytherin💚🐍