Chapter 4

Karim pov

"Wake up, Wake up WAKE THE FUCK UP"

A booming voice woke me up a huge headache already coming up. Luke picked me up before slamming my head into the ground.

"When I say wake up you better wake the fuck up."

My head pounded I brought my hand to the back of my head only to feel a wet warm substance. Blood.

"See if you weren't such an idiot you would have not bled, bloody idiot."

Luke picked my up tossing me on a soft place his bed I guess. Luke grabbed a towel gently laying it up against my head catching the blood.

"Your so cute me and Jason have been watching you for a while Karim and Patty, your both so cute and defenseless twinks it was easy to catch you."

Luke took the towel that had a layer of blood on it and licked it some of the blood collecting on his tongue.

"You taste so good I'm going to fu*king bleed you dry." I started to shake was a new towel came to the back of my head.

"Your going to be mine forever Karim"
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Patty pov

"Stop please" I have no idea what happened but as soon as I woke up I was tied to someone's bed with Jason over me.

Jason smashed my face in to the blankets as they slowly started to suffocate me and tears came down my cheeks.

"There you go I'm not letting you die.....yet" he let me up as i breathed in and out catching my breath. Jason went to the front of my pants opening them and pushing them down my hips.

"NO STOP"

"calm down I'm just looking princess" I shook violently as he looked at me lifting my shirt up and looking down my boxers.

"Don't worry I won't use you yet love you princess" Jason gently kissed me in the middle of my stomach.

"Know go back to sleep please princess" Jason tied the blind fold back around my head. I whimpered.

"Your definitely staying here forever your way too good for other people out there." Jason gently bit on my neck kissing it afterwards.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Hoped you guys liked it✌️