The Perfect Love Story

If u read the warnings in the description, u might catch on this is not ur average sweet romance story. No smut haha losers. Enjoy~
Edit: got rid of sum parts that were weird

~

Skeppy woke up from his slumber. The bed was too soft to get up from with the number of stuffed animals he had. He was hugging his Badboyhalo stuffed animal when he finally decided to get up. It took him a few moments, but he finally struggled out of bed. He sat on the edge of the bed and stretched his arms and legs. He took his phone from the table beside his bed and checked his phone. His heart skipped a beat, his crush messaged him. He eagerly opened the Discord message.

a6d: Hi skeppy :)

Skeppy: a6dddd, hiiiiiiiiii are u doing anything today?

a6d: im not busy, why?

Skeppy hesitated. It has only been a month since they became friends again. The real reason why Skeppy wanted to be friends with a6d was that he had a massive crush on him. He even had feelings for him when they were friends in the past, but he was in denial the whole 2 years they never spoke to each other until Skeppy finally owned up to himself and said he liked a6d. He did not tell anyone, not even Bad; he felt embarrassed for some reason. He finally tapped on his phone and sent the message.

Skeppy: do u wanna go out with me?

Skeppy mentally slapped himself. It sounded like he just confessed to him. He furiously typed and tried to make it sound as if they would just hang out as friends.

Skeppy: you know, like going to a restaurant and hanging out! We haven't met up in person yet, so we should have a whole day to ourselves.

a6d: sure!

Skeppy screamed internally, he couldn't believe that worked. He thanked a6d and got ready for today. He finally managed to get a first date, if you could even call it a date. He was hanging out with his crush of just about 2, maybe even 3 years. He ran into the bathroom, almost tripping on his feet because he was so excited. He turned on the shower and got as clean as he could, using a strawberry-scented body wash to maybe have a reaction from a6d. He did his routine and finished his bathroom work. Now he just needed the perfect outfit.

They were going out in public, so it needed to be casual. Then again, there was a particularly fancy restaurant he wanted to go to. He shook his head, a6d will find it obvious. He finally settled on a barbecue place that was in downtown Chicago. He fished out some black pants and a casual v-neck light blue shirt. He put on his sneakers and thought about anything else he could take a6d to.

Skeppy thought of the perfect plan. He would pick a6d up from his apartment and drive to a museum. After that, they would go downtown and grab lunch, finally ending the day with a movie. It was the perfect day for them. He was so excited, he hasn't seen a6d in person in years. This was the day he would finally open up about his feelings for the first time to anyone. His phone went off, another message from a6d.

a6d: yo I'm ready

Skeppy: great!! I'll pick you up :D

His heart was racing, he finally had the best date ever! What could possibly go wrong? He grabbed his keys and dashed into the living room, opening the door and shutting it. He went into his 2015 Acura TLX and started up the engine, his favorite car making the sweet sound of a low humming. He veered off the driveway and began the trip to a6ds home.

Half an hour later, he pulled into the parking lot of White Dove Apartments. He double-checked the address and room number; he was at the right place. He was only a few feet away from finally meeting his crush who he loved so much. He got out of the car and walked across the parking lot, making his way up the stairs. He stepped to the left of the concrete platform and was standing in front of a6d's door. His heart was beating so fast it could rip right out of his chest. He finally forced himself to knock on his door. The moment he did it, he felt calmer. He heard footsteps approaching the door. a6d opened the door and immediately smiled.