Foxy x reader The past

You sat calmly at the desk doing your job like normal. It was hard to believe these were the animatronics you and your friends loved all that time ago. You all spent so much time here.
    Honestly you were more there to watch your crush as he loved it here. But one day everyone disappeared. It really cut you inside being alone and pittied. Being the girl who's friends disappeared.
     You didn't even notice the tears as you thought back to those years.
(Got bars yall 😼)
     "Ay, why ye be cryin'?? Yer too pretty to be cryin" you look up and pressed the door button. "Now why would ye do that to me, I just be trying to help" you wipe your eyes.
      Looking up Foxy waves his hand at you through the glass. "How are you gonna help me?? By stuffing me in an animatronic suit" Foxy visibility shrunk back. He shook his head "ye be right to think such things of me, Y/n. But I not want to hurt ya, none of us do. Not after forcefully abandoning ye to be alone."
     You looked at the clock. 4am it said. "What do you mean Foxy, it's not your fault I stopped coming, neither that you malfunctioned all that time ago causing your shut down."
      "No no, not that. But, we decided to follow the Golden Bear. And now we are cursed to haunt this place. At least until we find who did it, or someone does. Me be nothing but an old friend of ye."
          "Yeah, you are. You were always my favorite." You opened the door carefully. Foxy stepped in cautiously. "Its nice seeing ye up close. Especially being almost 15 years since we saw each other last."
        You and Foxy talked all night, every night, eventually the others got more comfortable with you. It felt so nostalgic sitting with them. Almost as if you've known them for years.

It's short I'm sorry, I had a chapter.. but  honestly I think it sucks and it's 900 words TT plus a smut too. With William Afton. So yeah