eleven | unedited

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

──────

The trio exited the vehicle with the chauffer holding the door open. Not only that, but special bodyguards came to escort the group to the doors of the restaurant. You stood in the middle of the walkway with your eyes gazing up to the huge building in front of you.

You noticed that everything was very expensive. Considering how it was one of the rich restaurants downtown, it was most reasonable to think so too. You saw that they were very good at what they did.

Making a high end food climate is about the subtleties. This works out positively past music, lighting, and craftsmanship on the dividers. Many high end food objections are venturing to such an extreme as to plan their own china and stoneware to match the tasteful and the food.

You probably won't have the option to taste the contrast between privately obtained razor mollusks and those from the wholesaler, yet food pundits can. Need to know why servers sport white? So they mix in. Each small detail is intended to integrate. Nothing ought to be excessively clearly, excessively brilliant, or to an extreme. Nuance is critical.

Reservations permit a restaurant to satisfactorily space gatherings to guarantee that the kitchen and server team are not overpowered during a supper rush, which, in top notch food, frequently runs the whole length of administration. This regularly draws considerably more visitors, as diner shops line up around the square inspired by a paranoid fear of not getting a table.

No wonder they reserved the whole restaurant by themselves. First of all, it's high-end, rich, cool looking, and definately for the rich. That would make them rich too. Of course, since No Name carried the industry. It would make sense for them to go for a really good place downtown.

"Ma'am, please proceed with the group," the bodyguard stood behind you; absolutely scaring you shitless.

You jump and nod your head. Muttering an apology, you start to walk fast towards the duo who were ahead of you. You continue to analyze your surroundings, taking in the fact that this is what it means to be rich.

The double doors of the place are pulled open by the bodyguards and you all enter one at a time. The chef, waiters, waitresses, etc. were all standing at the front waiting for you all. After all, they had only one costumer for today and they had to be presentable for them.

The lead chef and owner stood up tall. He was filled with confidence and was proud to serve the lead singer of No Name. He had blonde hair that was in an undercut and had light brown eyes that gazed his customers.

"Welcome to Niccolo Marley. Please let us take care of you," he bows, motioning the workers to do the same.

"Thank you, thank you. We're extremely glad to have this opportunity to see you present our singer's recipe," Erwin chuckled and held his hand out in a formal manner.

Niccolo, who was the owner of the restaurant if it wasn't obvious already, grabbed his hand and shook it. They exchanged words here and there before they would start to eat. He motioned for the waitress beside him who had a pony-tail and seemed like she was drooling.

"Sasha, I want you and Connie to take these two to their booth," Niccolo watched his workers lead the duo over to the place they would eat.

It was you and Levi who were going to eat. Erwin was going to have a conversation with the owner so it was just going to be you two. Besides, it was a 24-hour raffle ticket that was meant for the fan to spend their time with the lead singer.

Sasha presented the booth more excited than ever. Connie was scolding her to turn it down and just hand the duo their menus. She pouted and pulled out the large menu for them to look through.

You thank them and watch as the two crazy people left your table to do who knows what. You glance down to your menu and find a special area just for No Name. There are the recipes for the three band members.

Expensive. To say the least. Everything about this place was screaming rich people things. That was expected so how come it wasn't sinking into your head yet? You shake your head and look over the price that was given for Levi's recipe dish.

$250 plus tax. That was Levi's dish. It was quite the price for someone just eating for one. That much money could buy you so much more than one dish. You could buy so much chicken nuggets and that would satisfy you just as much.

"Why is this so expensive?" you mumble, Levi, who was just gazing the menu had heard you loud and clear.

"Why are you surprised brat? This is a 5-star and high-end restaurant. What surprise is supposed to be here?" he snapped, not meaning to sound so harsh with his words.

Sneering, you slam your menu down and call the waitress over. She pulls out a notepad and asks what you would order. You, being you, just decided to go for the most basic thing that was on the menu.

"Prime Plus Bone-In Ribey please," you nodded your head then realizing that you would most likely have to pay for it, "actually nev–"

"I'm paying. Just order whatever you want," Levi interrups you when he knew you were about to cancel your order.

Nodding, the waitress writes your dish down and turns to the ebony haired male. He waves her away and she walks away with your dish along with the recipes from No Name. That would mean it was going to be a good meal. It had to be or else this was a total rip-off.

"Do you go here often?" you ask trying to start small talk in hopes of clearing the weird silence.

"No, I hate spending money in places like these," he darted his vision away from you to the window that was to his right.

"Rich people these days," you snicker to yourself knowing you were loud enough to be heard.

Feeling so annoyed with your responses, he snaps his head to you. With how the booths were set up. He could easily grab onto you. So he does by using his left hand to harshly grab onto your chin. He forces you to face him before speaking in French. He sounded very harsh so you could easily understand that he was mad.

"Tais-toi ou je devrais peut-être le faire pour toi." (Translation: Shut up or maybe I should do it for you.)

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
jessi speaks !
i've been feeling a lot of one direction lately.
harry too. i was once a fan and to be honest,
i still am. i still also like kpop if people want
to know. i really like the older songs though.

anyways, can't wait for the next chapter!
also if you're French and you know that
the translations aren't correct, please comment
that and tell me how it should be fixed!

don't forget to vote and never be
a silent reader! i love getting notifications
from readers who enjoy my stories!

qotd: what's a singer/band you grew up listening to?
a: i never listened to a solid group or singer
growing up. i did, however, listen to a lot of
80s-00s music because my dad put on his
type of music on the radio.

 i did, however, listen to a lot of80s-00s music because my dad put on histype of music on the radio