Blessed are the meek? (Micah x Reader)

(I know I hate him too I just wanna make one of these okay?!) (also you and Micah already are in a relationship so uh yeah)

You had just sat down by the fire when Lenny rode into camp, breathing heavy and looking like he had just fought off a million men.

"They've got Micah!" Lenny yelled throughout camp.

So here you were, in the small town of Strawberry, trying to get your acquaintance out of jail before they hung him. Sadly, Dutch wouldn't let you just watch Micah be hung, so breaking him out was your only option.

You hitched your house at a hitching post near the jail, and walked over to the small window where Micah held onto the bars.

"Well you've made quite a mess outta yourself, haven't you?" You sat down to the window to make eye to eye contact with the man.

"And I am just as excited to see you alive too, thanks for askin'." Micah rolled his eyes. "So you gonna let me out?"

"I haven't decided yet. What will you do for me if I let you out."

"I don't know! All I know is I ain't gonna die cause of you."

"I want you to apologize. Apologize to Lenny for almost getting him killed."

"You do know I'm bout to be hanged, right darlin'?"

"And I'll happily watch that happen." you teased. "But ill help you you if you'll apologize."

"Ugh, fine. Now get me outta here!" Micah yelled.

You dug in your bag for some dynamite, and placed it on the wall of the sheriffs office. "You might wanna back up from the wall." You informed while lighting the dynamite.

You also took a step back, and the wall exploded into a thousand pieces. You tossed Micah a pistol and you ran to get cover. Micah on the other hand, killed his inmate by shooting him in the head.

"Jesus! Why'd you do that?!"

"He was an O'Driscoll!" 

Before you could say anything else, gunshots buzzed by your heads, making the two of you duck behind a wagon.

"My horse is just over there, c'mon!" You grabbed Micahs hand to take him to your horse, but he refused.

"I still have to make a social call." Micah explained simply.

"God damnit Micah!" You yelled before shooting a man who was shooting at you."If we get killed, I'll put 'Got killed making a social call' on my grave!"

"Calm your pretty face down, it'll take just a minute!"

"You better be right."

______________________________________________

"You made us go all the way across town for some fucking guns?" You scowled at the blond man riding beside you.

"I love those guns more than anything." Micah simply replied.

"More than me?" You dramatically gasped.

"At this moment, yes." Micah laughed.

"Oh no! How will I ever be better than some guns!"

"Well, I'd steer clear from Strawberry for a while. Meet me by my camp a little ways away, I wanna make it up to ya." Micah nodded.

"Is it gonna be a robbery or a date?"

"Both, if all goes well." Micah smirked. "See ya later cowpoke." He waved.

"What about a thank you? An I love you?" You teased. "A goodbye kiss'll be good too."

"I love ya cowpoke, happy now?"

"Sure, that'll do for now. Love you too." You waved to him as he rode off. God, he was so annoying at times.