𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎...

𝐢 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩, 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐢
* . °•★|•°∵ ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ ∵°•|☆•° . *

"LAZONA KAWASAKI PLAZA?" YUJI and nobara mumbled tilting their heads in confusion looking at the building their walking into.

"Yeah, just need to get something what? Don't tell me you never been here?" you teased them walking inside they responded with silence you stopped walking and look at them "really?" they both nodded you clicked your tongue "Well we're gonna have so much fun." you smiled.

"O-okay." you link your arm around damon's, walking "Oh yeah, y/n who is he?" yuji asks. "He's my friend and butler." you told him, he nodded his head "Oh okay!"

you hold onto his arm tighter "Do you think they have strawberry short cake?" you wondered craving some, damon chuckles "it's funny how cute you get when it's about your cake." he whispers patting your head.

your rolled your eyes "i'm always cute." "sure- ow!" you hit his arm.

you guys were inside the lazona kawasaki plaza, letting go of damon. you grabbed onto nobara and yuji "Let's go!" you dragged them to gucci "DON'T SPEND ALL YOUR MONEY!" damon yelled hearing a faint okay from you.

"oh they're about live life." Gojo chuckles following behind with megumi who nodded his head.

"Excuse me?" You say  "yes miss?" The employ turns around "can you bring me the best selling items you have please?" "Of course." She smiles walking away.

"Fair warning y/n goes a little crazy when it comes to shopping." "Just a warning y/n goes crazy when it comes about shopping with the people she loves." Megumi and Damon warns them at the same time, megumi gave a look at damon before walking away checking out something "o-ok?" They nervously smiled.

"Miss here you go." 'Oh my god!'

twenty minutes later

"Do you guys like the things I got you?" You wondered walking pass stores and some food courts 'strawberry short cake mhm..' you sigh heavenly day dreaming about it, before someone tap your should and snapped you out of it. You turn around seeing megumi holding a cake "here, you kept eyeing them as we passed by so I got you one." He hands out the cake.

"Gumi, thank you." You smiled at him taking the cake eating it. "Hey Gojo I have a question?" Nobara says "yeah?" "Did they ever date?" She asks watching you smiling at megumi as he talked to you.