°3°

Always Meant To Say Goodbye

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's POV

Jungkook was moaning.

Of course, he does, how could he not when he was fucking himself on the dildo for over 10 minutes already and now was reaching his climax. And not enough of that, his mind flooded with images of Park Jimin's body that he memorized in his head along those times he stared at the single father. Oh, those thick thighs… thick ass, and the not yet discovered abs… He would sell his soul to Satan if he got to taste them.

"F-fuck! Ahh, daddy!!" He moaned louder, fastening his pace as he moved back and forward; feeling every inch of the thing slide in and out from his asshole quicker. He trembled slightly when he felt his legs start to shake; giving him a signal that he was so close to reaching his culmination.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming!! Ngh, ahh!! Fuck! Daddy, I'm close!!" He whined, mouth opened wide as his body jerked with his head faced up to the ceiling and his eyes closed. Waves of pleasure hit his body when he once again hit his prostate, making him clench his hole around the dildo before he felt his dick twitched; indicating he was releasing his cum as he watched the stains fall on the floor while some of them were on the glass.

"That's one hell of a masturbation…" He mumbled breathlessly as he slowly pulled out from the playtoy while catching his breath. He closed his eyes and leaned back against the cold glass, chest moved up and down fastly as he felt strength start to come back to his fragile legs again. An image of Jimin's cold orbs meeting his doe's suddenly entered his mind, making him open his eyes and think deeper about it.

The gaze…

It shows no emotion…

The voice…

It was enough to make him shiver…

He bit his lower lips; couldn't help but let his mind wonder what happened. It's impossible for a man to be that cold right? Fine, maybe being cold is his natural behavior because he's the general but what about that stare…? It has no feelings at all which is strange because normal people aren't like this. Jungkook doesn't know what got him but he genuinely believes that the real Jimin is not like now. The male is probably strict and all but he believes he has feelings, unlike what he faced earlier… totally emotionless.

He has a baby, after all, there's no way he's– wait, baby? Right, speaking of that, where's the mother?

He truly believes that the kid has not even reached 2 years yet so it means they still need their mother's milk– he's unsure whether the newborn is a boy or girl so he prefers to call them rather than assume and then be wrong about it at the end of the day– so back to the mother… Where is she…? How does the kid survive? Formula milk? That's not a healthy lifestyle considering the fact the child's body needs something natural instead of processed.

"Ah, why the hell do you even bother?" Jungkook spoke out to himself as he cupped his face and set his thoughts aside; decided to not think about it further because first, the father is a rude dick and they didn't even know each other. Second, it is not his problem and he doesn't care.

With that, he turned around; pulling the dildo from the wet wall before dropping it on the floor; letting the water from the shower clean it as he sighed and ran his fingers through his black locks. He won't admit this but he couldn't stop thinking about the male… Something about the way they encountered earlier, makes him wonder and question what's going on with Jimin's life and why he moved here with that baby alone.