"Your Highness"

*these bits you'll see in the story's are just experts you don't have to read but I'll be telling you the characters and setting/plot!
The Characters
-Me!
-S (I don't want to give out his real name which will be with every story)
The Setting
At school, end of 6th period, by my desk!
*and one more thing to say, some stuff I don't fully remember so it will be a bit different but gets to the point and sorry if the stories are a bit short (I'm making this at 3:30 am on a school night so bare with me).

"Your highness"

My teacher tells us all "Okay everyone, the bells about to ring so clean everything up"
I stand up, grabbing my papers and putting them in my binder. Walking over to put the clipboard away that I was using, I walk over to my desk once I was done.
I see him sitting in my chair, not to be rude I ask him
"hey can I have my chair back"
He looks at me and turns the chair around.
"sit down"
"what?" I say quietly
"sit down your highness so I can push you in"
I sit down as he told me to.
I feel him pushing my chair, struggling a bit since it got stuck on the desk.
He walks away after doing so, acting like it didn't happen.
I sit there thinking about what just happened.
I think in my head "he just called me' your high-"
The bell rings cutting my thoughts off.
I stand up pretending to be alright, walking to 7th period,
"Thank god this is last period so I can recollect my thoughts" I say to myself as I'm walking.

*So yeah, very short, I know and I'm sorry but it hasn't left my head since the day it happened which was the 5th of March, 2022. I just needed to get it off my chest <3
As I've said, for privacy reasons I will not be saying the names of the people except for me, of course!