Final Destination Part 3

At the end of the tunnel was a hole that lead into the basement of the mansion. Thanks to Agatha they quickly found their way out. They slowly found themselves in the center of the mansion which had Gold Watchers and Mannikins bring stuff into a portal which was being guarded by Tammy.

Doug: Okay where are you Malak?

Malak: Past the portal with your wife, but so is Bierce so be careful.

Doug turned to Agatha and Mama Bear.

Doug: Okay you two get the Portal and free Malak, I'll deal with Tammy.

Doug then jumped from around the corner blades at the ready. A Mannikin charged at him, but he was quickly to kill it. Tammy tried to jump on him, but he used his swords as shields to protect himself. He then pushed Tammy through a wall. They both then began engaging in kombat. Both were even thanks to the gifts both had received from their allies. Doug knew this wouldn't last forever. She was a spirit and as such won't tire out. So Doug stopped fighting and his blades vanished. Tammy was confused at first, but quickly mocked him.

Tammy: About time you figure out you lose. Time to die.

Tammy moved for the kill. As she did Doug hugged her. She stopped. She was shocked. The man she knew killed her, hated her was now embracing her. Doug then broke down into tears.

Doug: I am so sorry. I shouldn't have...and I regret what I've done. If I could go back...I would. *Sniffle* I knew you wouldn't forgive me, but I promise I will find a way for you and your mother to go back home. I promise.

Tammy then returned the hug back to Doug as the purple crystals fell off her. She started to cry. She hated him, but never noticed his attempts to fix her family. She cried in grief.

Tammy: No, I'm sorry.

They both looked at one another.

Doug: Come on let's go get your mother.

They both turned and went back into the room. It was a bloodbath. Corpses of Golden Watcher's and Mannikins adored the floor. They both walk through the portal and arrived at purgatory. Agatha and Mama Bear were on the ground beaten, Golden Watcher's and Mannikins were waiting for them, Malak and Elise were no where to be seen, and Bierce stood tall and mighty over her victory.

Bierce: Its over Doug. You might have Tammy, but that means nothing to me.

Tammy was then lifted off the ground by an invisible force and thrown against the pillars repeatedly. Doug tried to help, but was quickly restrained by the Golden Watcher's and Mannikins. Bierce then approached him.

Bierce: Good bye, love.