Chapter 2

Radhe Radhe...so I am posting the 2nd chapter as well as many of u have already read the first one.

Suddenly lights turned on...

And Shreya was shocked to see the whole house decorated.

Suddenly...

Daya holds her from back...his both hands were on her waist... Shreya blushed...and free herself from his grip...

But daya holds her hands and pulls her towards him...

Shreya (cutely)-daya jaane dijiye naaa...

Daya-Ms.shetty apna surprise to dekh lijiye.

Shreya blushed hearing Ms.Shetty from him.

Daya lifts her up and twirls her round.

Daya came close to her lips...Shreya became nervous and was about to go...as she moves daya again pulls her close to him.Her back touching his chest...Daya slides the hair from her neck and kissed her neck...it's been 6 months since they have married but his touch still makes her shiver...daya lifted her up in bridal style and takes her to the bed room...laid her on the bed...

(😁 Don't expect me to tell u more.)

Next morning Shreya wakes due to the sun rays coming through the window.

She smiled to herself remembering about last night.

She caressed daya's hair and kissed him cheek.

She was about to get down the bed... suddenly daya pulled her...

Daya-kaha Jaa rhi ho.. mujhe bhi to tumhe good morning bolne do.

Shreya blushed.

Shreya-jaane dijiye na.

Daya-aise kaise...

Shreya (cutely)-please...

Daya-chalo thik h...agli baar tumse pura badla lunga.

Shreya smiled and got down the bed and went to the washroom whereas daya went downstairs.

After coming down started preparing breakfast but her phone rang.

On call...

Shreya-hello...

Person- hello Shreya...

Shreya- oh my god rohit...itne saalon baad.

Rohit-haaa yaar...itne saalon se bahut busy tha...suno mai kal aa rha hoon...milke baat krte h...

Shreya-why not...to phir pakka kal milte...bye.

Rohit-bye.

She cuts the call and gets engrossed in her work.

On the other side,

daya-ye Shreya kisse baat Krrr rhi...kon h ye Rohit...aisa konsa dost h jisse mai nhi jaanta...milna padega.

And he left to his room.

After sometime daya comes down and sees Shreya laying the breakfast table.

Daya (in mind)-ye sahi time h...abhi hi puch leta Rohit ke baare me...

Daya came near Shreya.

Daya-shreya...

Shreya (turned to him)-haaa daya boliye...

Daya- wo...

Just then shreya's phone rings...It was from purvi.

Shreya picked it up...

On call

Shreya-haaa purvi bol...

Purvi-arrey Shreya tu kaha h???...

Shreya-ghar par...

Purvi-ghar par...Shreya time dekh tu already late h...ab jaldi aa bureau ACP sir tujhe aur daya sir ko dhundh rhe h...

Shreya-accha ruk Mai aur daya abhi aate h.

Purvi-haaa jaldi aao...

She cuts the call.

Daya-kya hua Shreya???...

Shreya-daya hum already late h aur acp sir hume bureau me dhoondh rhe h...jaldi chaliye.

Daya-what...chalo abhi niklte h...

Shreya took her things and both moved to the car and drove to the bureau.

In the bureau

ACP(seeing his watch)-kaha h ye daya aur Shreya...sab aa gye...kisine unhe call Kiya???...

Purvi-yes sir...maine kiya tha...wo bas aa hi rhe the...

ACP-abhi tak aaye kyu nahi???...

Abhijeet-sir aate hi honge...

Just then Dareya came.

Abhijeet -lijiye sir aa gye dono...

ACP-kaha the tum dono???...

Daya-sorry sir thoda late ho gya Aaj...wo actually (cutted by shreya)

Shreya-sir sab inhi ki galti h...

ACP glared at daya...daya looked at Shreya with wide eyes...

Shreya-aise kya ghur rhe???...aap hi to jldi kaam nhi krte h...jab kuch kaho to sunte bhi nhi h...char baar naashte ke liye awaaz lagao tab to aap aate h...pure din phone pe lage rehte

While Shreya was speaking all others were suppressing their laughter...

Daya-par mai...(cutted by ACP)

ACP -bas bohot gya daya...aaj tum late night bureau me baith ke(showing him the bundle of files) ye saari files khatam kroge...basss...

And he went away...

Daya glared Shreya who was standing beside him with a 'sorry wala look'.

While all others burst into laughter as ACP went away.

Daya didn't said a word and directly went to his desk.

So that's it for today...do vote and comment...the next chapter will be posted soon.Radhe Radhe.