❖ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 ❹

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ : Hᴇʏ Gᴜʏs, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴅɪɴᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ Iᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ. Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ

❃ So yeah, stay safe and have an absolutely fantastic day. ♥❥💋

And ↴
" Love " ➟ What he is saying / talking.
[ love ] ➟ Thoughts

... ❃

꧁━━━━━━꧂

"Time Leap I have a theory about this power of yours. First off you time-leap from july 14, 2017 to July  4th,2005. which means that your power.. ... allows you to go back in time 21years to the same day."

Chifuyu " So I was right all along, Mitchy truly do can travel back in time"

Kisaki "I thought of it first...  I just dint tell it out loud " He complain, Then Hanma, turn to him.

Hanma "Aww is someone, jealous of being second place"

Kisaki "Shut up"

Izana "How fascinating"

[Im so tired, Ive barely slept the past 2 days that Naoto's had me locked up in his apartment. He's trying to kill me]

mitsuya "its not good to exhaust yourself"

Draken "He wont be in his best form when he travels back then"

Mikey "His goin to kill Mitchy at this rate"

Kisaki "I would terribly want that to happen"

[ on july 1st.2017 HInata Tachibana Died after getting involve in dispute with criminal organization the tokyo manji gang. A truck rammed into a stall in the middle of a festivals killing her 26 years of age. Naoto's a detective in the organization croe department, He's increadibly well-in-formed]

Izana "He did this all of this, just for his sister? Even thought he also hates her, I don't get this kid at all"

Kakucho "I think he only did that cause his shy, and his still a kid so We don't actually blame him"

Shion " Heh, who would love there big sister they'll just toy you around doing there work for them" he said with a sneer, Then Yuzuha looks at Hakkai.

Yuzuka "Hakkai"

Hakkai "What he is saying is not true, well some parts of it" he whispered the last part, but smiley heard it loud and clear.

Smiley "hey Yuzuha he sai, hmmhun" he dint get to finished because Angry covered his brothers mouth before he can even say anything dangerous, Hakkai, thank Angry silently.

'Bless you Angry' he thought.

'Your okay bro,' angry thought.

michy was complaining and chickening out, telling naoto that is it necessary to save Hinata or maybe even, just go to the day, Hinata was killed. But naoto greatly is declined. and saying of if we missed this chance she will never be save again.

Koko "They really are goin this for just to save one person" He said then thought of something. " Then can he possibly go back to the past way before 2005? " he said out loud without thinking and cause the others to hear. Especially two guys.