Sunflowers

Kaminari was starring at Shinso in class like a lovesick puppy. He made sure nobody knew. That would be embarrassing for the blond.
But, Kaminari wasn't new to anything like the sort when the came to him and relationships. In middle school was he called a dumb slut on the daly. Not that he was at all. He just shows affection differently. "Anything you want?"
Kaminari got out of his gazing when he hears the purple haired boy talk to him.
"What? Oh-nothing just zoned out as always" he laugh it off but on the inside he cringed. When class ended he walked out and saw Shinso walk down the hallway. He followed out of curiosity and soon sees his crush in an empty hallway with someone. When he sees the blond student from class B. Monoma.
They were chatting and having a few laughs. Keminari walked back to his locker with a sigh.
"What's up with you Kami?" Sero asked while taking stuff out of his locker. "Nothing much, just Shinso" his friend looked at him with sympathy. "Sorry man, you two would look so good together though"
"Thank you but, he's been around Monoma a lot lately—"
Sero stopped him "him from class B?!"
"Who else?" Denki sighed as he took his English books and leaned against the wall. "I wish he would talk with me the way they do..." Sero put a arm on his shoulder with a smile. "Just show that guy how amazing you are. I mean you are way better than Monoma"
Denki smiles and gives his friend a nod. "Thanks Sero, I needed to hear that"
They walked back to the classroom, waiting to get to walk in, they were in the end of third year now and soon were the newest generation of Japans pro heroes. They soon got in and the blond saw the purple haired boy walk in. He was smiling which was not to common. Denki looked at him, he looked so cute like that, just so big and strong. Like a protective blanket Denki wanted to snuggle and never let go.
"Remember kids, pay attention!"
Mic says and the lesson starts. Denki was a natural at any language class. English, Japanese even sign language for fun. English was one of the only classes he didn't need to pay attention. He already knew. He just took the needed notes, finished his worksheets and was as usual ready ahead of time.
"Wait, I thought you were lowest graded in class, how are you already done, it's been only even half an hour?"
Shinso asked looking at Kaminari, then the clock and then back at Kaminari.
"You ask that as if you never noticed. I'm just good at it that's all"
Kaminari shrugged, taking his sketchbook and just started drawing. He truly enjoyed that freedom. He was quite good at it as well. After fifteen minutes, Shinso was done too. He had nothing to do so he just looks over at Denkis book. It was absolutely beautiful. It was something as simple as a deer skull wit a few followers that Shinso could only recognize as sunflowers. It was such a simple idea but so well made. Shadows that made it look alive (or dead?) he was just looking until he noticed Denki found him starring.
"That's incredible"
Shinso mumbles, making the blond blush.
"Oh, Thanks"
He whisper back. Denki quietly gave the insomniac the brown book. More than half of the book was full of pictures. The next better than the last. Shinso looked through every page extremely carefully. His eyes striving to catch every detail. He was so caught up in the line art that he didn't notice the bell.
"Dude it's lunch time"
Shinso looks up at the blond before getting up. He gave back the book back to the blond. "When did you learn to draw that?"
Shinso asks while they walk towards the cafeteria. The blond lets out a laugh. "Well, when I didn't have to motivation to do work, I tended to draw instead"
The taller boy nodded as they walked into the big room.

After they got their food, they sat down in a corner. While eating the purple boy saw the blond from class B a few tables in front of him. He was laughing with the boys from his class, mostly Sen, Kosei, Awase and Shihai.The last two years really did Monoma good. His figure was curved, his posture was slick and solid but still yet soft. He was stroking a sling of blond hair behind his ear while chuckling from some joke.
"SHINSO?"
Shinso snapped his attention back towards the other blond in front of him.
"Sorry, what did you say?"
Shinso asks trying to hide his embarrassed blush.
"Nothing much, you just zoned out, it creeped me out a little..."
Kaminari said while taking a bite out of his food.
"Sorry man...have you noticed Monoma lately?"
Kaminari glanced at the blond behind him to see what he meant. Well Kaminari sure couldn't deny it. Monoma was really attractive. Not even that, he was drop dead gorgeous. To bad his personality was flaming crap mixed with garbage.
"What about him?"
Kaminari asked looking back at his friend. "Not much, just sometimes I forget how different he looks seins our first year, you as well Kaminari" Kaminari tilts his head. He never thought about him changing. Did Shinso think he was pretty too?
"Can't deny you got a long way yourself Shinso, one year behind and yet still a top 10 grade level student. That's really impressive" Shinso smiles and takes a bite.
"What will you do after graduating?" Shinso asks, trying to change the subject. Kaminari looks around for a moment while thinking. "Hero work?" He answers confused. Shinso can only chuckle to Kaminaris further confusion. "I mean, were are you going to live. I mean you're eighteen years old, got any plans for that?"
Kaminari blinked a few times. "Ooh, no. Not really I mean yeah, I think about it sometimes but, not really tight with money" he said while scratching the back of his neck. "Well, I'm sure we can figure something out"
Shinso surge with a smile, making the blonds golden eyes lit up like two suns. "Like, living with you?"
He asks leaning his slender body over the table. The taller boy just nod with a smile. "That sounds really good, one thing though. Draw me~"
Kaminari's eyes widen as the purple haired boy grins at him. "That's it? A drawing?"
Shinso just nods. "Sounds fair to me, you got talent for it. So why not do it harder for you?~"
Shinso's voice was smooth (flirty?) he's words was melting Kaminari's brain. He found himself nod in agreement and both got up to get ready for next period. When they got out, Kaminari quickly grabbed the sketchbook and both of them sat in a corner. "I'll just be getting a ruff sketch, to know what to do when I'm alone. Shinso nodded and sat still while the sound of pen and paper filled the air. The sound was relaxing and the way the blond looked up at him and down at the book was just the cutest."you sure go all out on this don't you?" Shinso mentions, sitting as still as humanly possible. Kaminari nods at him and looks up from the book. "I wanna impress you, that's all" the blond says with a smile. Shinso grins, "the deer skull was impressive already, can't see you doing much better than anything like that" Kaminari just chuckle.

After a few minutes Kaminari closed the book and got up. "We're you going?"
Kaminari looks down at him with a smile. "Getting ready for class of course, you coming?"
Shinso nodded and got up to get his stuff as well.
As they walked Someone tapped gently on Shinso's shoulder. When he looked who it was, he was meet by those ice blue eyes. "Anything you need Monoma?" He asked and felt Kaminari had stopped walking too. "Just wanted to say thanks for our little conversation earlier, it was quite amusing to have a good conversation for once" he said looking up at the taller man in front of him. Shinso felt his heart flutter but tried to keep his feelings under control. "You welcome, if you ever want to talk just say so"
Kaminari felt weird about just standing there like a third wheel. He couldn't just stay quiet, Monoma was obviously trying to flirt in some fancy way. "Nice to see you around Monoma, exited to graduation?"
The lighter blond looked at him. Denki was just a few inches taller by now which made Denki feel a bit nervous somehow.
"Very much so, it's going to be vary pleasant to finally get a break from your attention seeking classmates"
Monoma said while resting his hands on his hips.

"I must say though, i got quite a name for myself after that war in first year, so at least me and my class got something out of you people foolishly trying to be pros when we already have good once around. But even I can't deny that I'm curious about how you will turn out but if you will excuse me I need to get ready for class. I will just see you around Shinso"

And with that, he just walked past the boys and around the corner. Kaminari looks back at Shinso,
"he was...surprisingly... nice about that?" He let out to which Shinso just chuckle. "He's just like that lately, but he's right he's been offered a toon of jobs with different agencies. I work with him so he mostly talks with me about it"
Kaminari tilts his head in shock. "Oh, I didn't know that, he must be happy about that" but Shinso shakes his head in disagreement. "Not really, he really can't catch a break from them, luckily we can't work as Aizawa and Vlad sensei wants us to only focus on graduating before anything else. I kinda feel bad for him" Kaminari looked back at the corner where Monoma had just left. "He's glad were we works right now and that good, but come now, it's time for class"