Why did we do that?

Whatever happens, don't be mad at me🫣

"Shall we?"

They both look up to see Shinso with the doctor. Monoma smiled and started filling out the papers so he could get out of there. "You boys can wait outside, I need to just double check. It will only be a few minutes"
Shinso and Kaminari walked out leaving Monoma with the doctor. They leaned against the white walls looking at each other. It made Shinso think about that stupid dare again.
(Why now of all places?)

He thought as Kaminari moved a hand on his shoulder. "Everything alright man?"
Shinso looked at the blond, so innocent and sweet. His eyes looking into his own with so much comfort and understanding. He knew he could always rely on Kaminari, be himself with that adorable dork. Kaminari was his best friend and one of his first ones at that. "Great...just, thinking"
"About what? Monoma is going to be okay..."

"Just that stupid kiss okay? I don't know why, it's just...I don't know"
Kaminari felt the blood fly to his head. Did he like it?!
"What? You liked it?"
He asks as calmly as he can. Seeing his crushes face all red as he gives a confused nod. Looking down at the floor. Kaminari moved closer to him, stroking a hand over Shinso's cheek.
"I'm not sure what you are doing? But I'm not going to cheat on Neito"
He says in a low voice while his face was burning red. "I don't want you to cheat either, I just want you to know what your feeling" the blond moved their foreheads together and giving away small electric shock's threw his hands.

"What are you doing guys?"

The look behind them and sees Monoma walking out with the doctor behind him.
"Oh-Jiro says shock therapy is good for stress, I do it to help her a lot, just wanted Shinso not to pass out or something"
The lighter blond took a moment before walking up and hugged them both. "You guys are just so cute"
****

The drive home was kinda awkward. Monoma was peacefully sleeping in the back seat. The others blond felt extremely uncomfortable being there.
( what the fuck am I doing?!)

"So, you like me?" Shinso asks as looks at the road. His words where those Kaminari always wanted to hear from the man...but now, he felt sick to his stomach.
After a long pause, he whispered a soft "yes" they both look at each other. Both blushing a bit. "Ummm, I don't know what to say?"

Shinso says and looks back on the road. He felt sick, but a good sickness.
"Why aren't you mad at me? You are in the perfect relationship, Monoma is anything you could ever dream of"
Kaminari said looking back at the sleeping blond. Not wanting to wake him up.
"I don't know why I don't, Neither you and I can control that so, why be?"

(Well that's a fair point...)

"Dose this mean Kiri made that dare on purpose?"
"Yes..."

"The staring?"

"....Yes... all of that"
****

When the boys entered the apartment was Monoma sleeping in Shinso's arms. They both look at each other awkwardly before Shinso walks his boyfriend up to his room to sleep.
When he came back had Denki made coffee for the two of them. They sit at the dining table, not looking at one another.
"What are we gonna do about...this?"
Shinso let's out calmly and putting the mug ont the black wooden table. "I could move out..." Kaminari says as he feels himself drowning in shame.
"W-what? No, you can't do that! Where would you even go?"
Shinso asks sounds in a weird way panicked.
It made Kaminari's heart skip a few beats. His blushing was feeling like he was set on fire.
"I-I don't know?"
"Kami, I promised we would live together, I'm not letting you go like that"
He felt Shinso grab his hand, rubbing his thumb over the smooth skin like he dose while comforting Monoma.
"S-Shinso?"

The blond looked at him, those beautiful eyes looking at him with such kindness and sincerity.
He just wanted him. He needed him. He didn't even notice his own body lean over the table.

He felt those warm lips on his.
Those in middle school where right, he was a freaking whore. He would admit it at this moment as he was shamefully enjoying this kiss with Shinso. When he pulled away for air, Shinso was looking at him in shock. Shinso didn't know how to react, should he yell?

Go?

He felt the blond crawl into his lap, starting to make out with him.
(Is he going mad or something?!)

Shinso was just frozen in place, not moving, not kissing back. He just felt Kaminari letting himself let go completely. Laying his arms around his neck which in a way felt like the blond tries to choke him to death.
As much as Shinso wanted Kaminari off him, he couldn't deny Kaminari that he was a good kisser, those soft lips where something of its own. He refused to cheat on Neito though, Neito was is an amazing partner to have and even more caring after the got into therapy. But as much as he refused it.
His hands slipped down the electrical blonds waistline, placed on his hips as he unconsciously kissed back.

He felt shameful for doing that. Even thinking of ever doing something like that gave a bad taste in his mouth. It reminded Shinso of his birth dad, if he hadn't cheated than his mom wouldn't have abandoned him.
After a few minutes of this Shinso pushed Kaminari's lips off of him. They both look at each other, both feeling disgusted by this, none saying a word.

Kaminari's mind felt like garbage, how the fuck could he do this, not just to Shinso or Monoma but himself, he had promised not to ruin their relationship over his stupid lusty thoughts! Yet here he is, whoring on his best friend who's boyfriend who's been in pain at the hospital, sleep right above them.

"Don't. Ever. Tell him about this..." the blond says as he got up, Shinso nods as Kaminari rushes into his room and locks the door. He slides down the wood and starts sobbing his heart out. Why was he this stupid? Why did he even do that?!

As he sat there on the floor he started thinking back. Back to things he never wanted to recall...

Another cliffhanger... I think this makes it more exciting. And I didn't how to start the 3 way relationship except this way soooo, see you soon🙃