3

I woke up next to Riff, it was few times that he looked peaceful, calm.

This was one of those few times, I felt lucky and also dizzy for some reson, probably the feelings.

-Good morning, I said and he opened his eyes and woke up slowly.

-Good morning beautiful, he greeted me with a hoarse voice

He approached my lips giving me a short kiss.

-How did you sleep dear?, he asked and got up to look for his shirt.

-Well, I said too deep in my thoughts to give another answer.

I sat on the bed and sighed, right now I don't know how to feel.

-Are you okay, love?, He asked me, sitting next to me.

-I don't know, I answered getting up from the bed, something feels different.

-Is that good or bad?, he asked me giving me a hug

-I don't know, I replied, laying my head on his shoulder, I think... I think...

-You think...

-I think I'm in love with you Riff

He looked at me, his eyes had a sparkle that he had never seen before, or at least not very often. Riff was completely and genuinely happy.

-I love you too, he told me, the day they took you to England my life became miserable, you weren't there, I couldn't hug you, or get in trouble with you, bothering Tony became less fun.

-I missed you too, you know, I didn't have anyone to get into trouble with, or talk to, or hug, I was alone.

-Well now you have me, he put a strand of hair behind my ear, and I'm not going anywhere angel.

We walked out of the empty apartment, Riff holding my hand, Tony leaving him yesterday was hard on him, for both of us.

Since childhood they had been Batman and Superman, I gave them those nicknames, they called me Harley Quinn because I didn't want to be a heroine of the story.

-What is your plan for today Batman?, I asked him and he gave me a nostalgic smile.

-Since Superman left us we need weapons, my dear Harley.

-What do you mean by "weapons" Batman?

-A gun, he said.

I was shocked for a few seconds, a gun? something excessive in my opinion but without Tony and without knives there was no other way to beat Bernardo.

-Where the hell are you going to get a gun, Batman?

-I know someone, but let's go with the Jets first, we can't go there alone.

-You forget that we are wearing the same clothes from the party Batman

-That's true, go to Velma's house and we'll meet in front of the building.

I arrived, the house was alone, the parents were working and Velma was probably with Ice, I changed into dark blue pants with a white blouse tied up and my hair was the same as Velma's the night before (a ponytail).

I went out to find Rif sitting on a bench waiting, he had already changed his clothes and smiled when he saw me.

-Hello doll, he got up and gave me a kiss, let's go look for my boys.

We walked and danced through the streets, four boys joined us on the way we danced and twirled, I felt the eyes of the four boys on me, but it wasn't like the guy at the party, it was more of a curious look than a disrespectful one.