Chapter 21: SHIT!!

(Get ready to fear...fools :D)

Rindou's POV:

Now....I was carrying a crazy ass bitch on my back, even tho he's cute, still. I called out for a taxi  to get here.

Until, I receive a phone call, and it's from Koko. SHIT!! WHAT NOW!? HE'S GONNA KILL ME!!

No no no, calm down Haitani Rindou, let's just come up with a lie and everything is good.

I cleared my voice and answered. "Yes,?—" I was cutted off by Mikey's cold voice. "Where tf are you right now? Why did you fuck M/n-chin? Are you THAT desperate to die? Answer me"

The giant pressure quickly gained on my shoulder, I breath deeply as I sat inside the taxi I just got, putting M/n delicately inside first before sitting in.

"Look, Actually he fell asleep before that I could even fuck him, still he is here with me, if you want, we can kidnap him back to our base boss" I answered with no stutter even tho my heart was already beating in a quick pace by the nervousness.

"Rindou-Chan~! Come play with—mhmm!!" I covered M/n's mouth with my hand as I made a silence pose with my hand holding the phone.

M/n hesitatly and did the same pose, good, now he's quiet. "Come here immediately" I answered.

".....guess that you didn't do anything...still, you are still going to get punishment from me" I rolled my eyes at the reply of my annoying boss.

"Yes, Boss"-Rindou.

Anyways, the traffic was horrible so I payed the driver the double so that he could find a shortcut. Ofc, that dude's eyes sparkled cause of the money so he did find a shortcut.

In a fucking dark alleyway, I texted Mikey so that he could find us. As soon as I send it, I heard cars parking all over the place as Mikey walked out the car slamming the door shut.

He was literally stomping and fuming furiously towards the taxi, the taxi stopped its track as Mikey pointed out his gun.

—*BANG*—

"WAAAAHHH!! HAHAHA!! WOO! HE KILLED THE TAXI DUDE!!" M/n laughed drunkly, yep, he drank too much.

The head exploded infront of both me and M/n's flawless face, the window broke into pieces and I did my best to protect M/n's face from getting hit by the glasses.

Mikey slam opened the door and rip M/n apart from me, he glared at me and looked at the executive.

"Then? Who will carry him?" His cold voice sounded harsher than usual as he still had M/n in his arms.

"Me! Me! Me! I will do that!" Sanzu raised his hand, asking for permission like a 3 year old brat.

He then rip M/n away from Mikey's grip, the boss clicked his tongue and ignored Sanzu's rudeness.

M/n slapped Sanzu's hand. "Jeez, don't just touch me with those filthy hand of yours...pink chiwawa...." He spat out.

"P-pink chiwawa!?"-Sanzu.

"Yeah!! Are you deaf!?..." M/n wombly stood still, but he immediately pass out in Sanzu's arms anyways so this was his victory.

Mikey glared at me again, and punched my face with his cold ass fist. Ouch, it did hurt a lot, so my nose was bleeding, like my lips, Ran picked me up from the taxi and supported me.

"I hope you learnt your lesson...don't touch what's mine without permission" Mikey threatened. I only nodded slowly.

"Yes...boss" I mumbled.