Mary

Mary wakes up at 6:39 as usual for some odd reason. She wakes up with a messy bun and baggy pajamas.*yawn*. Mary walks over to the tank of her pet lizard. She also lives alone with her two cats, a lizard, and a dog. She goes to brush her teeth then downstairs to make butter on toast. She eats it and then grabs her tablet to sit down and draw for hours.She hears a thump upstairs and runs in the attic.

"Oh I forgot I have a killer teddy bear in my attic.". Mary walks up to the attic and greets her."Morning Karma!" Karma grumbles while in attempt to throw a knife and her but fails miserably."Oh don't be like that! We gotta to Sangres house, I don't know why but we have too!" Said Mary. Karma grumbled as they both walked downstairs. "Do you ever get ready when you wake up?" Asked karma as she quickly waddled behind.

"Nope! I wake up,brush my teeth, feed my pets, sit on the couch, and when I have time I eat breakfast." She proudly said. Karma is just a stuffed animal but she knew that isn't a healthy normal wake up routine."you know it's almost time to go." Mutters Karma as she tries to get up the kitchen counter to get a knife.

Mary races upstairs to quickly change. She comes down with a still messy bun but a white shirt with transparent sleeves and mom jeans.karma was about the ask"your not gonna brush your hai-" "Nope!" Mary interrupted. Karma slips into a backpack with a knife and Mary grabs it gently knowing that Karma is in there, and walking to her car.