Chapter 8:

"If I tell you about my past, it means I see you in my future"
-Swapnil Prathihas-
________________________________

Warning: self harm

"Sit down first, standing will just take up too much energy," Chan encouraged him by waving his hand, Felix complied immediately.

When Felix stayed silent, the older sighed, annoyed. "Felix start fucking talking," his voice was commanding, and it compelled Felix.

"I, u-uh," he cleared his throat, "When I was little, maybe 5 or 6, we moved to Busan. I met Jeongin, we instantly clicked, becoming best friends. We did everything together, we even told each other everything. And then when I was like 10, I told my parents I was gay,"

He took in a labored breath, hands clenched in the fabric of his sleeves. Chan hummed, urging him to continue. "They...uh, it was the first time they h-hit me, the f-first time they c-called me names. They t-thought that Jeon-Jeongin had done s-something to me, that h-he was evil," he took a deep breath, trying to calm down, "So we moved back to Australia, in a shitty trailer park with creeps we called neighbors. My parents started drinking, they spent all of their money on alcohol..."

"You've got this Felix, keep going," Chan moved closer, sitting in the chair next to him, turning it so it faced the younger. Chan placed a hand on Felix's, trying to save the fabric he was determined to strangle.

The poor shaking boy flinched at the contact, quickly bringing his hand up to his chest, "No. I d-don't want to talk about this, I don't even know you. I know absolutely nothing about you and you're trying to get me to tell you everything about me. Leave me the fuck alone!"

"Fe-"

"NO!" He stood up, hands pulling at his hair desperately trying to keep the memories from coming back. He glared at Chan before heading to the door, reaching down for the handle.

"I would sit my pretty ass back down if I were you," Chan calmly commanded.

"N-no, no. I'm going to find Jeongin, then I'm leaving," Felix mumbled, scratching at his arms roughly, making them bleed slightly.

"Alright, but I guarantee you won't last another week. The police are still looking for you, and you said you don't have a home," Chan shrugged.

Felix knitted his brows, ignoring the blood staining his nails. He scoffed, walking away after slamming the door.

"He won't get that far..." Chan whispered confidently, smirking slightly.

The younger rushed through the mansion, trying to find his friend.

But every hall was the same, every room was the same, everything was the same and now Felix is lost, alone and on the verge of another panic attack.

He shut his eyes, falling to his knees in the room he was currently in, he didn't know which room it was, and resumed scratching his arms. His breathing was loud and strained, knees now pulled to his chest.

Did someone take the air away? Or was that just Felix.

Why were the walls moving in around him? Or was that just him too.

"Oh fuck, hey hey hey. Not again," Someone sighed. Felix moved away from the hand that was moving forward to grab him.

"Felix, I'm not doing this again. Snap out of it," The words were harsh, but he knew that voice. It was a voice that calmed him. It was raspy, quiet, and everything Felix had ever dreamed of. In a good way of course, nothing like his real 'dreams'.

He took deep breaths when the voice told him to, he wanted to listen, he wanted make the owner of that soothing voice happy.

"Chan what the hell did you do?" That was Jeongin, he knew it. Felix was slowly coming back, he was no longer forcing his eyes shut tightly, he was no longer scratching at his arms , and he was no longer hugging his knees to his chest.

But he was in Chris Bangchan's lap.

...when did that happen?

"I didn't- oh wait. Wait no I did do something. But I don't really care, if he will be staying here I need to know everything about him," And he may want to know who hurt him just in case they weren't already dead. (¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

A large calloused hand made its way through Felix's hair, that was slightly greasy from not being washed. Another hand rubbing soothing circles of the boys back.

"Then he will stay with me, I still have my old apartment. I will not let my best friend be forced to relive his worst nightmares."

He heard Chan scoff, moving his body slightly to make Felix more comfortable. "No. He will stay here, end of discussion,"

"Bu-"

"I said end of discussion," Felix's breath got caught in his throat, shivers running down his spine.

"Oh, is my kitten awake?"

Felix quickly removed himself from the man's lap, pouting internally at the loss of warmth. "I'll stay wherever I want, thank you. You have no-"

"Why is everyone arguing with me? You will be staying here, and you wanna know why?"

Felix shook his head, "Why? Enlighten me on why I have no choice in where I live?"

"Because I've made a decision,"

"On what?" Felix was very confused.

"I've decided," Chan started, pulling Felix back on his lap, making the poor boy yelp.

"That you...are mine."

________________________________
Words: 908

I'm gonna try to update this at least once everyday or every other day.

Also sorry I usually don't proofread because I'm lazy~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)