Prologue

Darkness hugged me like a wet blanket in the middle of December. Taking away all the warmness inside me.

It is uncomfortable. Irritating. Every sensation I never wanted to feel.

"You're a fucking asshole"

Words are absolutely strong. Sharper than the double-sided sword. One movement can kill you twice. Ever since those words were thrown at my face, it runs through my mind every night, without fail.

"What did I do to deserve this shit???"

His once calm and soothing voice is now painfully loud in my ears. But still making me fall harder.

"Why did you do that? Was I not enough?"

A simple mistake in the heat of the moment. A slip into temptation. First, it was just an accident. But if accidents occur again and again it is more of a mistake. And mistakes cost trust.

"Why are you so damn possessive? I'm no one's property, not even yours. "

The sounds grew louder in my head, piercing through my eardrums, insufferable noise. The darkness is even more thicker.  And there is no light at the end of this tunnel.

It's getting difficult to breathe. Someone is choking me, more like something. Maybe memories. That never left me.
.
.
.
.
.
"Jiminah, wake up" I know this sound.

It sounds so familiar. And the sounds tell me to wake up, again. And the sound is telling me a lot of things. Incoherent words.

The person who is standing beside my bed shakes me violently. Repeating me to wake up. And that's when it hits me. It is Taehyung.

"Jiminah" I cracked my eyes open as Tae sat beside me, sliding his hand through my dark locks.

"Tae…" My voice was too hoarse for my own liking. "It's again that nightmare. It's…"

🥀

It is just a prologue 😊. Soon be back with the first chapter if anyone is reading.💋