part23

This is gonna be a really quick one of you going back home and stuff.... I might not update until about 3-4days (maybe) as i'm gonna be quiet busy this week so sorry. I'm not 100% sure yet tho...:)

You wake up around 7a.m, you had to leave the hotel around 10a.m. You turn around to see a sleeping Tom, you kiss his nose and move his arm that was around your waist. But as you try to get up, someone pulled you back down.

"Stay and Cuddle with meeeee" Tom pulls you closer and speaks like a little child.

"Not for long though...I have to make sure everything is packed Tommy, we have to be out of here at 10a.m and our flight is at 2p.m" you wrap you leg over his body and he wraps his arms around your waist.

Like this:

"It's sad that we're going home" he says

"I know, but we get to see your family and soon we will be going to LA remember for filming and well my makeup" you play with his hair.

His hands move further down from your lower back and they quickly laid on your ass. But the Gentlemen that Tom is, he quickly moved his arms. "Sorry, I didn't mean-" he panics.

"Don't need to apologise Tommy, I'm your girlfriend now. You don't need to worry about if your allowed to touch me, I know your a cutie like that and wanna be respectful...But if you wanna touch my butt you can. I know you want to, don't be so silly" you chuckle/smirk and put his hands back on your butt.

"I've always wanted to touch your ass, it's so big" he smirks and squeezes your ass.

"I love cuddling with you darling" he smiles, you both look at each other and he then kisses you.

But it gets ruined by none other than Harry Holland and Harrison Osterfield. They open the door, without knocking, and jump on you both.

"Sorry to ruin your little kissing session, but you better have your things ready" Harrison chuckles.

"Shut up get out!" Tom groans and pulls you closer to him.

"Ooo y/n give me a kiss" Harry does kissing noises and teases Tom.

"Leave him alone" you move Harry's head away from Tom.

"oh and by the way, when we arrive back home it will be about 7p.m the next day, so that means on the plane we have to sleep" Harrison says.

"Yeah you do know, we ain't idiots" you chuckle.

"I'm just saying, and i'll finally see Ellie!" Harrison smiles.

"You all make me feel so single" Harry scoffs.

"It's okay, i'll help you find a girlfriend. who do you like?" you ask.

"He likes s-" Tom was about to say but Harry covered his mouth.

"Shut up don't you dare!" he says.

"No come on sayyyy the name" you whine and take his hand of Toms mouth.

"H-he likes your best friend Scarlett" Tom says and runs out the bed.

"What the fuck I SAID DONT SAY!" Harry chases after Tom.

Harrison just laughs." He has liked scarlett for so long haha"

"Really? omggg" you say and run out the room.

You run into the kitchen and see Harry punching Tom. You laugh a bit and then pull him away from Tom. Wow Harry was really mad.

"Calm down, it's okay. I don't mind. She is single anyways. I could set you up together one day" you say.

"Don't tell her though please, she's like my best friend and I don't want to ruin that because of my feelings" he says.

"Me and Tom thought we were just best friends" you look at Tom and smirk.

"yeah well you two are cute and have known each other for ages" Harry says.

"Awww thanks for calling us cute but I'll help, I won't tell her but i'll try see if she likes you" you nod.

After, you all got ready to leave. Then when you arrived at the airport, you was very early, so you all got food. You prepared yourself for such a long flight. On the way back you sat next to Tom of course. Then you arrived at the apartment around 8p.m. (Btw you said goodbye to Zendaya and stuff. And on the way back you drop Harry off)

"Heyyy Tom and y/n! BABE!" Ellie shouts and runs into Harrisons arms.

"Hey baby how was your family?" Harrison kisses Ellie.

"They were good, how was your time in Hawaii I missed you" she says and kisses him again.

"Amazing and I missed you so much" Harrison kisses her again and this time it was longer.

"We are here iswell you know?" You chuckle.

"Oh yeah sorry h-" she looks down to see you and Tom holding hands.

"Did I miss out on something?" she looks at you both.

"Oh yeah they found out they both loved each other on the last day!" Harrison says.

"Ooo i'm so happy for you both!" she hugs us both.

You then all decided to unpack your things, and then watch a movie till you fell asleep.

Sorry this is so shit, i've kinda rushed it my bad. I promise next one will be longer and better, i've had such a busy day and I wrote this in like 20mins 😭😭💓Love you all sorry again