First Day

Illumi POV

I walk inside the school and look for my locker. I can feel a couple of eyes on me but I couldn't care less. Once I find my locker I put my stuff inside of it and look at my schedule. '207.' I put my schedule away and find my class. I can still feel eyes on me but I still don't care.

I go inside the classroom and sit all the way in the back. I feel two pairs of eyes on me but I don't have the guts to look at him. I take a quick glance at the student and feel my face heat up a bit. He has a star and tear painted on his cheeks and he's wearing a pink crop top and white sweats.

Hisoka POV

A beautiful raven-haired man walked into the classroom and I immediately fell in love. I stared at him and I think I caught him looking at me! But only for a split second so I shouldn't get too excited.

I stare at him until class starts. Suddenly the room is filled with students chattering. ''Alright silence!'' Ms. Biscuit says. All the students stop talking instantly.

(Timeskip)

I follow the raven to his locker trying not to make it obvious. Once he gets to his locker I tap on his shoulder and smile. ''Hi, there~'' I say in my usual tone. ''Hi..'' He says in a monotone voice. How cute!! ''The names Hisoka, and you are my darling~?'' I ask. ''Illumi,'' He answers, not caring about the nickname.

Illumi POV

I feel someone tap my shoulder and I see that guy who was staring at me in class. ''Hi, there~'' He says in a flirtatious tone. ''Hi..'' I say in my monotone voice. ''The names Hisoka, and you are my darling?'' He asks. I hesitate to decide whether or not to tell him my name. ''Illumi,'' I answer. not caring about the nickname he just gave me.  ''Say you're really pretty do you maybe-'' Before he could finish, I stormed off.

(After school)

I was on my way home when I felt someone following me. I looked behind me but nobody was there. I started to walk faster hoping that I'd be able to get away but I feel like the person is just getting closer by the second.  

(381 Words)