Chapter 1

"Wake up Adam you'll be late for college." Mom said loudly across the hallway.

"I got it mom." I reply as loud. This is my first day at college and I think I'm going to meet a bunch of medicine nerds only. *phone buzzes*

*good luck bae ❤️ I love you. -Ashley* ugh, I love her. This girl makes me crazy.

*i love you way more baby girl -Adam*

...

"Good luck honey ! Call me if you need anything." Mom shouted

"Ahaha I'm not a kid Mom don't worry." I say as I walk away.

~~

"Uhm... Hey ? I'm new here and I think I'm lost." A young blonde wearing skinny jeans and a polo appears out of no where.

"Unfortunately, I'm a freshman as well so I guess you're not lost alone." I laugh.

"Ahahaha Oh sorry my bad. Anyway I'm Julie. Nice to meet you." She gives me a friendly smile.

"I'm Adam. Nice to meet you too Julie." I try to smile back as we walk trying to find someone to guide us.

I spend most of the day texting Ashley and telling her how boring college seems to be.

...

*Ashley are you free tonight or do you have work to do?*

*nope I'm free Adam. Any plans in mind?*

*I'll come over to see you then.*

*I'll be waiting Adam ❤️*

I grab my keys and head to Ashley's.

I'm on my way to her house I just keep on thinking of how perfect she is .. She's amazing, I don't think I would live without her.. she is everything to me. The way she looks at me with her beautiful green eyes, and how she would cringe her nose and make weird faces when she doesn't understand something... Ugh she's just perfect ❤️

Finally I arrive to her house and before I even knock the door is open and her pretty face is infront of me.

"Hey babe"

"I've missed you so much"

"Aww me too.. Come on let's get in" she says as she holds my hands.

"Where is Carol ?"

"Mom isn't home tonight."

"So what movie are we going to watch Ash ?"

"The fault in our stars." She says as she jumps up and down.

"Come on girl! We watched it three times before."

"And they're gonna be four because I like even numbers." She teases. Ugh even when she's annoying she's perfect. I just love her...