game.

solána had woken up, she got up out of the hotel bed picked out what she was gonna wear for the day

solána had woken up, she got up out of the hotel bed picked out what she was gonna wear for the day.sza enjoyed her warm and relaxing shower, she texted nailea on what she had planned for the day.
nailea responded to her message say she had nothing planned and the that she could go to the hornets game that was going to happen.
solána smiled to herself pleased that she could what she wanted till that game started.solána finished getting dressed for the day and start d to apply her makeup.when she heard her phone buzz.

nailea⏳🕯:
do you have anything you want to today.
                                             solána 🤍🧿:
     yea we should shop??
nailea⏳🕯:
yea i'm down with that. imma get ready though give me an hour🤦🏽‍♀️
         solána🤍🧿:
           alr bet👍🏽

solána scrolled on her phone waiting for her friend to finish getting ready so they can head out. solána wanted to head to the mall.nailea finished and went to her bestfriend room .
they went down to the lobby and headed their way to the mall.
•🍧•

lamelo was on his way to go the mall because he needed some new shoes

lamelo was on his way to go the mall because he needed some new shoes. so he got dressed and headed down to his car.and drove to the mall listening to his playlist, till he pulled into a parking spot jumped out and went inside.
he went into foot locker seeing if he could find new kicks.
after he looked he didn't find anything to purchase so he left the store.
many hornets fans came up to him asking for a picture. he then made his way to a different store. when he walked into the store he saw two women that looked very familiar. staring at the brown-skinned girl with a smile on his face. he so that the girl had turned around and saw that it was the girl from the plane. 'what was she doing here' he thought to himself.
debating on wither or not if he should walk up to her, his feet start to move to her bench where she was sitting.

solána looked up and saw 6'7 man standing in front of her looking dumb founded. "are you okay?" she asked. "yeah i'm cool i  just remember you from the plane ride from cali to charlotte." "i was also wondering if i could get your number or insta or something, i ain't gonna hold you i've been thinking about you since the plane ride" he confessed with a smile on his face.
"you play for hornets right? if so i'm going to there game tonight if you alone score more 21 points in tonight's game i'll give my number, i'll see you after the game good luck lamelo." she said with the biggest smirk on her face.
"alright see than shorty!" he yelled as she walking away from him.
solána meets back up with nailea because she was in a different store and she told her what had happened with her and lamelo. "wait so that really happened? and how do know his name?"she asked with confusion.
"yes bitch that shit really fucking happened, and i know he's name from insta he popped up on my feed." she said all smiley.
they are good and got ready for the game. she wore black sun dress with some black sandals.
when they arrived to the game the shooting. solána looked around to see if she see lamelo tall ass she didn't find him so they just took their seats.

lamelo was prepping himself to get 21 points so that he could get her number and hopefully have something with her beautiful ass

lamelo was prepping himself to get 21 points so that he could get her number and hopefully have something with her beautiful ass. the buzzer rings meaning that it's time to play like he ain't never play before. he was already starting five along with miles, terry, kai, pj. lamelo got the ball started to dribble it a cross the court they try to guard him in with their efforts to him make a three. which already 9 points in the first quarter, 7 points in the second quarter, 3 in quarter three, and within the final quarter he make 14 points.  so not only did lamelo get 33 points he got more then what solána asked for. 'i'm getting her fuckin number!' he thought to himself. he finished up post-game interview views and made he's way to find solána.
i found her sitting in the same spot. "alright shorty can i get the number?"he asked with a big smile. "yeah you can it's ***-***-****."she replied to he's question. " i'll text you later shorty." and with that he give he a hug and went to the showers.

niyah speaks😭:
ok so i'm so sorry i haven't updated in so fuckin long. a nigga lost motivation fr.😭 but i will try to be a bit more consistent with these fuckin updates idk tho. idk what i be wanting to write next so if y'all got any ideas let me know fr😭. word counts 840. make to vote comment and all that other shit. thanks for reading this bull shit fr.😭