touring

"hey" Barry said as he was walking by me on his way to the kitchen! "hi Barry!" I replied back to him! "you hanging with Linda and Yvonne today?" Barry asked as he was grabbing his first cup of coffee! "yeah, actually! the girls are taking me shopping today!" I said excitedly! I couldn't wait to go shopping and model everything for Robin! "how are you feeling? any better?" Barry asked again for the 20th time this week! "yeah Barry I'm fine! it's actually over today!" I said while getting my coffee! Robin hugged me from behind and kissed the back of my head! "good!" he said! "I hate seeing you in pain like that!" he whispered softly in my ear! that man knew how to make me moan and make me wet at the same time! I tried not to let it show that he was making me weak in the knees but he'd already caught onto it! "am I making you weak in the knees princess?" he asked making me moan just a little louder than normal! "uh huh" was all I could mutter! a little later me and the girls are out shopping and talking about where to go for lunch! we ate lunch and continued shopping for a little bit before heading home! when we got home I instantly yelled for Robin! "ROBIN I'M HOME! CAN YOU COME HELP ME GET SOME OF THESE BAGS OUT OF THE CAR?" Robin came running around the corner and again picked me up and squeezed me tight! "I missed you so much!" Robin said! "I was only gone for a couple hours" I giggled! "baby I have something to tell you!" Robin looked disappointed! "what's wrong baby?" I asked with a concerned look on my face! "we have a tour coming up!" I looked at him ready to cry! "already?" I said bursting into tears! Robin just held me and apologized profusely! I know what this means! this means Robin's gonna leave and I'm gonna be in the house all by myself! Linda and Yvonne are going with Maurice and Barry! "why can't I go?" I asked Robin still bawling like a baby! "honey if I could take you I would!" Robin replied! "but Linda and Yvonne get to go!" I said starting to whine! "I'll talk to Barry and see but I don't know if he's gonna let you go baby!" Robin said sounding a little sad!