1

"I don't know when would I be able to return. The very thing that made me happy became the very poison that might kill me."

----
Trigger warning ⚠️

"Great Job Kozume!"

"That's Our setter!"

"Leave the rest to us, Setter!"

Nodding determinedly, the female pudding head gave her trust to the team. Everyone's tired and worn out yet the fire within their eyes are absolute. They plan to win this fight.

The moment their wing spiker hit the ball, is also the exact moment the place fell silent. With hearts beating fast, they eyed where the ball flew...

As the whistle blew, everyone on the side cried and celebrated. A proud brother smiled while others cheered, for Nekoma's Women's Volleyball Team, ended the game in triumph.

.
.

"Are you sure you'll be fine [n/n]?" Kenma asked his twin

The girl nodded, "I'll be fine, Ken-nii. You can go ahead with Kuro-nii."

The boys stared at her for almost a minute before Kuroo broke the silence. "Okay but call us if you need something. Let's go Kyanma."

He bid his goodbye before dragging the older pudding head with him. Leaving the girl outside the gymnasium.

[Y/N] was supposed to go back with the team to the school so they could celebrate the win but she decided to skip it due to her being a bit anti-social. She'd rather play games on her psp.

Speaking of games, the biggest reason why she asked to be left behind is because of the new game released. She cannot wait for another day to buy it since she already saw her brother got his hands on its copy. Girl was dying from envy.

Before she could take a step, a hand pulled her collar, almost choking her. They dragged her with them, not giving her a chance to take a glance. The few laughters are enough to make her blood run cold.

"Ah, Kozume right? Someone wants us to deal with you."

Slowly turning around after getting a little recovery, her golden eyes were suddenly filled with horror. A bunch of ragged and violent looking males crowded at her slumped figure. She felt like a prey being cornered.

"Man you really pissed her." A mob chuckled while gripping her face

She was momentarily frozen. How and why questions circulated her brain. She could only wish to bring back time and go home with her brother instead of being in this situation.

Sucking her breath, she mustered a small "Why?"

"Why? A bird payed me to get back at you. She said, we should mess up with that bitch Kozume for thrashing their team."

The poor [Y/N] is on the verge of crying. How in the world did she get into this situation. She played fair and square, why are there such sore losers who does these kind of horrible things?

"Boss! I'm done with the two. The girl was feisty but we managed to have fun."

"The wimp was nothing, got him and his family."

Her eyes landed to the two distance away from her. She could only swallow her scream as she witness the horrifying scene in front of her. No doubt it will haunt her.

"What--"

The man sporting a blond pompadour, grinned devilishly down at her. His figure towering the shivering girl,

"So, this is the 'Target?' What a pretty kitten. Such a waste we have to break some bones, no?"