Chapter 1

Setting: A seashore town in an anti-sea monster and pirate area. The laws being 

If a sea monster is found, kill it, due to it being a risk for society.

Sea Monsters are evil and will kill and steal whatever chance it gets.

If you own a boat, you must buy a spot on a dock or own a dock.

If you own a boat, you must also own a harpoon, for protection purposes.

Always stand watch for sea monsters and pirates of the seas.

You are not allowed to sail too far into the sea in case of sea monster attacks, unless you are given permission.

You must keep the permit and boat license badges with you at all times if on a boat.

The town is on the coast with a temperate climate. They are currently in late summer. The shore is decorated with scatter palm and paper birch trees. The shore is a rocky, river stone beach with a flag that looks like the following description:

Sea foam blue (Base)

Mint green on the bottom half of the flag.

A pale yellow diamond in the center of the flag, and a sage green circle at the center of the diamond.

Characters: Ranboo: Orca (Half black half Eggshell white skin, same for the hair, with freckles of the opposite color for each side, white on black, black on white. Ran has a long fish tail, half black half white, but on opposite sides compared to his skin. His tail has a frill on the back, and the actual tip of his tail has a frill on the side of the orca tail. His eyes are dual colors, being red on the white side of his face, and bright green on the black side. The frill on his tail is the same. Green frill on the black, red on the white. His tail also has the same freckles and splotches on his skin. He has sharp pointed teeth, and frills where his ears should be, following the same rules as the frill on his tail. Can swim up to 35 mph. 18 years old. Prince of the sea.

Tubbo: Green Cichlids. Pale skin, with long burn scars along the left side of his body (Third person view) from being caught and almost cooked alive by the humans along the shore for being a creature of destruction, according to myth of sea creatures. He escaped with his close friend Tommy, the goldfish. Tubbo has fluffy hair, and gray-green eyes. His tail is flatter, with frill for the main fin as well for the backtail (The actual tail thing). His tail is mostly a grayish-green with lime stripes, a pattern like a tiger's. His frills are lime fading from black. Unlike Ranboo, he has pointed ears with green scales at the tip of his ears, and elbows (Which too, has frill). 17 years old. Territorial, and protective.

Tommy: Son of a fisherman, friends with Tubbo and Ranboo. Tall 17 year old boy, with his iconic red and white shirt, with a black long sleeved undershirt. Bright sunshine soaked hair, and bright bluish-gray eyes. Pale brown cargo pants. Family: Phil Watson (Fisherman/Sea Monster hunter), Wilbur (Helps his father with fishing, but doesn't really care all too much about hunting.) Techno (Helps his father with monster hunting more than fishing.)

Tommy doesn't care for monster hunting, but resents it after his father almost caught Tubbo. The boy looked so scared and around the same age as Tommy. Phil had burned the boy badly, and Tommy had been unsure if it was an accident or not. Either way, Tommy helped free the boy one night. The boy had come back later that week to thank him, and they began to talk, eventually becoming close friends.

Okay! Lets begin!

CHAPTER ONE

The annoying inconvenience of Death.